“Best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed at!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #39 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Ellijay
“Best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a fantastic hotel...best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed at. Service desk people friendly and helpful (they called to get me a taxi), room immaculate, nice furnishings. Shuttle very prompt..I only waited at the airport for less than 10 minutes. (You have to call the hotel upon airport arrival, and they say it takes 20 minutes for shuttle to arrive.)
Also the restaurant was impressive, as only one man was taking care of everything in the bar and restaurant. He was SUPER efficient and cordial. Food was good too.

The only negative thing I could say is the elevators were definitely in need of repairs...they were like a freight elevator and jarred you when it stopped.

I will definitely stay here again when in DC

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
CommentManager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Pentagon City, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful compliment on our hotel. We appreciate your business and are pleased your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We didn't actually stay at the Comfort Inn. We stayed at the hotel next door which shared a shuttle service with this Comfort Inn. We decided to try out the hotel restaurant on our first night there because we were tired of driving, and all we had to do was walk down the parking lot to the restaurant at the Comfort Inn.

The food was average, but nothing spectacular. The bar wasn't crowded, although they looked as if they could have handled a small number. There was only one employee in the entire dining room for taking orders, delivering orders, and bussing tables. Given that we were there at dinner time, I thought he had a fantastic attitude for all that work and only one person to do it.

I'd say that this is a great place to eat if you don't want to fight the traffic or wait for the shuttle to the Metro, but otherwise there are far better places to eat in Arlington and the DC area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Sill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was a fairly decent hotel, tucked away off the main road but with easy enough access to get to/from where I needed to go.
Restaurant on site was decent. Breakfast buffet was the typical Comfort Inn fare and dinner was fresh but a little overpriced for the portions.
Had a bar with happy hour from 4-7pm weekdays.
The hotel itself is getting a little old and run down maintenance wise, the furniture was also worn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CommentManager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Pentagon City, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to make improvements. We're pleased that overall your stay was enjoyable. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
FAYETTEVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed at other Comfort Inns and this one is about the same as the others. The staff was very friendly and courteous, the room was okay. The bed was not very comfortable, it needed a new mattress. There was a strange odor in the hallway that could have been coming from the baby crib sitting in the hallway. The location was great for us, the hotel was easy to drive to and it was very easy to get out of the city. The shuttle to the Metro stop ran on time, but it could be crowded, because they also picked up people staying at the Quality INN next door. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
West Grove, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I checked in to this hotel in mid September, left my car for two weeks, and spent a night upon my return. Everything went smoothly, the shuttle ride to and from the airport was convenient (every 1/2 hour to the airport and pickup when you call upon return), the staff was courteous, and the room was clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast included scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage links, waffles, cereals, breads and rolls, yogurt, juices, coffee etc. Tasty and plentiful. I will not look for an alternative next time I fly out of DC; this place does all you could ask, at a reasonable price.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Excellent location; friendly environment. Although I reserved for a bussiness trip I will chose this hotel for a future family trip. Room was comfortable and the breakfast was more than I expect. Overall it was outstanding.

• Stayed July 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The rooms are fine are such that I would expect from a seasoned user of Choice the hotel chain. Disappointly however, when I came to go to bed, the sheets looked like they had been slept in, which led me to think that the room had not been properly serviced from the previous guests. I approached the main desk, who informed me that this particular hotel do not iron their sheets after laundering them. This is a mistake, it does compromise the overall feel of the room, which is far from the quality I would expect paying $170 a night! All that said, I must compliment the reception staff who were both helpful and polite. Anyone choosing this hotel, should be aware that there is an approx 1 mile walk to the Arlington Village area where there is an exceptional choice of bars and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
CommentManager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Pentagon City, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments. We apologize for the issue as described and we are using your feedback to evaluate our procedures. We are please you found the staff helpful and that you enjoyed our area. We appreciate your business.

Been to Comfort Inn Pentagon City? Share your experiences!