“Wish I could give it a 5...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Wish I could give it a 5...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for my daughter's birthday. My husband and I have visited several times. The food is very good and flavorful.

My only complaint is the extras you are charged for and not told about. There is nothing in the menu that states which drinks are refillable or that you are charged for a mixture of meats.

I don't mind paying, but it really bothers me when a server argues and gets an attitude because she failed to do get job. We will go back, but an attitude adjustment is necessary.

• 2 of 5 stars

Arlington, Virginia
“Well-presented Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is a great-looking restaurant, with a cool industrial look and stylish metallic fixtures. The dishes are also presented well. The menu is large, the portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. There are some interesting cocktails that are relatively inexpensive ($8), but the one I had tasted like they had forgotten the alcohol. The servers were also not very attentive, even though the restaurant was nearly empty when we went. Overall, though, it's very tasty Thai food in an upscale setting.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food at reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The staff was quick to accomodate my request, on short order, for seating for over ten persons in my party. The food was good and reasonably priced.

• Visited September 2012
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Good Thai food, nice ambience, convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Neramitra is located at Crystal Drive, close to the hotels and offices in Crystal City. The place is very clean looking and understated. The menu offers a variety of options for vegetarian, meat or seafood when one chooses a sauce base like stir fry or curry. They offer the usual pad thai and curry dishes. I had the Pad Thai, it was good, although their variation is uncooked beansprouts. The curry dish #32 was also pretty savory. All in all a convenient place to eat if you are in the area. Note though that service is a bit slow during lunch time weekdays, but really fast on weekends depending on the size of diners.

• Visited September 2012
Madison, WI
“Good waiters, good food, iffy manager”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We went there as a larger group (7) for a quick business lunch while there visiting to do work at the EPA building. The menu is a fairly large Thai menu with all the usual suspects. Everyone was happy with what they ordered in terms of appearance and taste and serving size. The server was able to keep track of our orders (who got what) and our seven separate bills. For a group that size the gratuity is automatically included. But when some of us went up front, to try to speed paying, the manager got bent out of shape, grabed my bill and credit card and walked quickly away. I had to yell across half the restaurant for him to come back with my credit card and that I would be obedient and go back to my table to pay my waiter. So you will have an all around good experience if you stay at your table to pay.

• Visited August 2012