I stayed at the Crystal Gateway Marriott for four nights. The room was lovely, and the hotel service was great. I really enjoyed the workout room, pool and hot tub. The business center offered free internet access to print airline boarding passes, although other internet access was pricey. I LOVED the location with quick access to the Crystal City metro stop. Since it was cold and rainy during my stay, the ability to use the underground tunnels to access restaurants and shops was fabulous. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crystal Gateway Marriott offers an ideal location for vacations, business trips and weekend getaways. We are only one mile from Reagan National Airport and provide complimentary shuttle service to and from for our guests.The Crystal City underground can be accessed from our lobby offering direct access to the Metro system and a multitude of restaurants and shopping. Guests can also take advantage of complimentary WiFi in our lobby and multiple dining options within the hotel including Einstein Bagels. We're also minutes from the sites and sounds of Georgetown, Old Town Alexandria and unbelievable shopping at The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City. Our hotel provides 34,300 sq. ft. of meeting space and 27 meeting rooms with an on-site business center and Hertz rental desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crystal Gateway Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Crystal Gateway Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Crystal Gateway
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott