Always know what your getting when staying at a Marriott. It's so convenient to the Metro, shopping and food. The beds were so comfy and your able to get a good nites rest. This will most likely be our choice place to stay when visiting DC but only negative is having to pay for WIFI especially when you have to pay daily for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crystal Gateway Marriott offers an ideal location for vacations, business trips and weekend getaways. We are only one mile from Reagan National Airport and provide complimentary shuttle service to and from for our guests.The Crystal City underground can be accessed from our lobby offering direct access to the Metro system and a multitude of restaurants and shopping. Guests can also take advantage of complimentary WiFi in our lobby and multiple dining options within the hotel including Einstein Bagels. We're also minutes from the sites and sounds of Georgetown, Old Town Alexandria and unbelievable shopping at The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City. Our hotel provides 34,300 sq. ft. of meeting space and 27 meeting rooms with an on-site business center and Hertz rental desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crystal Gateway Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Crystal Gateway Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Crystal Gateway
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott