“Lunch is wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Arlington, Virginia
“Lunch is wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The lunches are large and incredibly good. It has Thai iced coffee, which was wonderful. I will definitely go back.

Visited May 2013

New Jersey
“Nice atmosphere but fairly bland food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had the crispy flounder and it was rather dull. I know it wasn't a spicy dish, but Thai food can still be tasty even if not every dish is spicy. The atmosphere was nice but service a little slow.

Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Good solid Thai fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My friend had a Groupon for this place, but it would have been a good value even without that. We split the garden rolls (very large soft rolls) and each had an entree. Her tofu panang was good, but she wished she had asked for it with mixed veggies, since it was just the tofu in sauce. I shared my vegetarian pad thai, which did come with vegetables, so we were happy. We also got the mango and sticky rice dessert, which was really delicious. The bill was surprisingly small (even before the Groupon). The only thing I'd recommend is to ask for more of the salad dressing for the garden rolls instead of the sauce that comes with it, which was okay ... but the peanut-ginger (?) salad dressing was really wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Birthday Celebration Freebie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We just had to take them up on their birthday promotion where the celebrant gets his meal for free -- well actually, we got $11 off the bill. Not bad. They start the meal with a free salad. We had the deep fried fish -- yummy for about $24 I think and it was much bigger and better than our other favorite Thai Square restaurant. Pad Thai was okay, and for appetizers we had the Tofu Tod -- deep fried tofu and dip it into their sauce. All good. We have been here before, on a Groupon Deal. And we liked the curry dishes as well. Though the Tom Yum soup was only ok, needed more kick to it.

Easy to visit, as there is parking in the building for just $1 in the evenings, or free if you an get street parking.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Another great go-to for Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Ballston is changing since I first visited in the early 00's, but one thing hasn't changed. Great Thai food! My bf and I make it about 75% of our diet. This place is really good. I think we must have been Thai people in a previous life.