“Go earlier in the day” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert
Arlington, Virginia
“Go earlier in the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I had the devil's food cake. The chocolate ganache icing was DIVINE! Highly recommend trying it if you are a chocolate fan. My friend ordered the hazelnut and I tried it. The cake part was a little too nutty for my palette, but again the icing was delicious. We also went late in the day, near their closing time. The cake part was a little dry, but still good. I think if you go earlier in the day, they would be fresher and moister. Want to go back and try the vanilla bean and/or birthday cake (which was sold out by the time we got there - sad face, sad face.).

Visited May 2012

Arlington, VA
“Awesome cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Absolutely thrilled that Red Velvet is now in my neighborhood so I don't have to drive downtown and circle around and around trying to find a parking space in Chinatown.

Love, Love, Love Red Velvet!!!! Cupcakes are great!

• Visited August 2011