“excellent location good value” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #30 of 47 hotels in Arlington
Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States
“excellent location good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

This hotel is very decent. Great view, very close to DC without being too close and priced fairly reasonably at least when I stayed there. Good workout facilities, nice rooms definitely would stay there again. the restaurant is horrible, ordered seafood and it was raw in the middle, big time gag. Plus the people running the restaurant really acted like they didn't want to be there, can't say i blame them, but come on, with a menu priced at what they charge, you could at least fake it a little. Must have been a different crew for breakfast, because that was ok

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnRosslyn, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear fallsfireryan,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and provide us with valuable feedback here at the Holiday Inn at Rosslyn. I'm glad to hear your stay was pleasant overall. I apologize about your experience in our restaurant. I will make sure all the appropriate parties are notified of your experience (good and bad), and will use your valuable insight to improve. We take pride in having high standards, and to hear that our guest had that type of experience is unacceptable.

870 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
Cornwall on Hudson, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I stayed here because my family was attending my grandparents services at Arlington National Cemetery. The hotel was really nice. I stayed In a room on the 7th floor which was really nice also. You could watch the planes landing and taking off from the balcony. The Metro and restaurants are within walking distance to the hotel. This hotel is in a great location and if I am ever in the area again I will stay here.

Stayed July 2013
Dear Dan7702,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We value all feedback, and appreciate your valuable contributions. We look forward to seeing you here at the Holiday Inn at Rosslyn in the near future.

Thanks again,
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Let me preface this by saying that in general, I am a fan of Holiday Inns for their value pricing in big cities, coupled with nice accomodations. This would be at the bottom of my rankings of HI stays over the past 2 years. While the amenities are there, the management staff doesn't seem to decidate care to the details of some key items that their guests observe.
I was attending professional training within the building, so it just made sense to stay here for convienences sake. Here are some pro's and cons:

PROS-
GREAT location! You are 2 easy blocks from Rosslyn metro stop which can get you directly into the sites of DC, or back out to the airport all one line.
-Locally, it's a nice jaunt over the Key Bridge and you are in Georgetown neighborhood which plenty of restaurants, bars and shopping to keep one out of trouble.
-All rooms come with a balcony.
-Front Desk service

CONS -
- Restaurant Service. Even WITH the free breakfast buffet incentive, I only had the buffet one of the mornings of my stay. The server dropped a pot of coffee on my table, didn't offer any help or explanation about the buffet AND had the gall to pick up his tip before I was even done eating...(w/out checking if I needed anything).
As part of my training class, we got a lunch buffet upstairs as well. The bus staff did a great job. I couldn't figure out what the wait staff did as they pretty much stood around.
-Fitness Center upkeep. Machines are actually in good shape. But both times I went, there was neither a towel nor handywipe (for machines) to be found. I gave them a pass for a sunday in January, but during the week? No towels when you even have a towel bin? Disgusting.
-Questionnable upkeep. In the 5 nights I was there, the nice 42' tv completely lost service one day that maintance had to step in.

To note, I loved the location, but I would pay a little more and stay up the road at the Hyatt for better quality.

Room Tip: Watch staying on 16. You are right underneath the restaurant/kitchen. Even in a high rise building...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear HHdreamin,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our property. We are very pleased our location suited your travel well. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced and we regret you found the level of service you received less than satisfactory. Rest assured that your input will be shared with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

We truly value your comments, all the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve, as these give us the opportunity of improving the quality and services we offer.

Joel B
Kelowna, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My first time to Virginia/Washington. The hotel was booked for me so I did not choose this myself. The room was very clean indeed but the bathroom was dated and small. I had a nice view across the Potomac River. Did not have time for sightseeing but it was very close to our offices. Staff were friendly too. The bed was very comfortable as well. Basic room amenities.

Room Tip: Although I had a view, you might want to ask for a room further away from traffic noise.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear YorkshireLass04,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I appreciate your compliments regarding our rooms being clean with nice view, and beds comfortable. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for the shortfalls you have encountered. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

One of the better holiday inns. 5 minute walk to the metro station which takes you into Washington within 15 minutes. This was perfect for a 3 day trip exploring the city.

One thing I really liked about the (standard) room was the presence of a bath, balcony as well as a second sink outside of the bathroom.

Clean, very friendly staff and plenty of free parking which is very rare for Washington.

Arlington also has plenty of good restaurants close to the hotel.

One minus point was the breakfast which didn't have as many options as I would have liked!

Tip: for free WiFi and breakfast join priority club if you are not a member already!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnRosslyn, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear travelmate182,

Thank for your feedback. I'm glad you found our hotel convenient and enjoyed the balcony. I'm pleased to hear the positive news about our staff, and will relay the news to them. We look forward to serving your travel needs in the future.

Thanks again,
Warsaw, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

My friend and I got booked at this hotel for business. Upon arrival we where very pleased with the décor and how nice the lobby was. When we got to the desk we checked and they did NOT recognize us as IHG members. We go up to our room and my friend looks on our key envelope and realizes there is a totally different name in it. Thinking we got someone else's room we immediately went down to the front and brought this to their attention. They just said they where re using key envelopes and assured we where in the right room. The room wasn't bad the bathroom was very very small. And there was a black bathroom door with a lot of scratches on it. The balcony was nice. although we where in a connecting room and could hear everything that the other person was doing. That night we couldn't pick up any internet connection. called down to the front desk and they transferred to the internet person. He said he rest the modems and hot spots next to our room and said to try in 15 min. Still no connection. Finally called one more time and we picked it up about 10 min and lost it. At that point we just went to bed. The next day breakfast was nice but for lunch we decided to go to the café and the gentlemen that was working was very very rude ! we would ask questions and he acted as if we where bothering him. We just said forget it and went upstairs to the restaurant. We both where not that Hungary and asked if we could order a sandwich and split it. They were v4ry kind and did that for us and gave us our own serving of fries. Very nice restaurant. Over all it was a nice hotel, just minor little problems. and not to mention very nice pool and work out room !! I would stay again !

Room Tip: Ask for a NON connecting room and do not eat at the Café
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Tonya K,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We are delighted about your positive comments with our lobby, pool and gym. It is always our goal to provide the best possible service and create memorable experiences and on this occasion we regret we fell short of your expectations with the service you received as well as the bathroom and internet connection. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Thank you again for your review and hope to make your next stay with us as best as it can be.

Karen C
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is a nice clean hotel which offers free parking. My room was clean and spacious and I had a balcony which was amazing. My only complaint was the TV service....I could only get about 5 channels....I will stay again due to free parking but I'm hoping the TV service issue would have been addressed....

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear tad021478,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm glad you had a nice, comfortable stay. I apologize about the TV service. We were experiencing some service issues with our local provider in January. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Been to Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge? Share your experiences!