We got three rooms on a saturday night before Easter. Two of the rooms had a city view of the Rosslyn side and the other had the river view and theoretical great view of DC but we were to low to see anything as the view was stymied by the Marriot right accross the road.
The rooms were very typical of a Holiday Inn. Decent size with two double beds, Furnishings and furniture were well design. All the rooms had a veranda of decent size. Things got a little iffy when you got to the bathroom though. It looked old and not very clean. There was also very little supplies with just enough soap and shampoo for a couple persons. Bath was also quite dark. While I knew not to expect luxury was hoping to be surprised pleasantly. This was not the case. Nevertheless we got what we paid for so that is fine.
The property has onsite parking which is free but a bit tight. The lobby is tiny so if you expect to meet up with guests it's perfunctory at best. Theres a coffeeshop at the top floor with a nice view. Common areas are very motelish though. The best part of the property though is it's location. While it's in an office area there are a lot of eating places within a few blocks and more importantly it has a metro stop very near by and Georgetown is within walking distance. This is something that can not be underestimated as its very difficult to find parking so it's very possible to park in the hotel and just walk to the Georgetown restaurants. This may be the best reason to stay in this hotel.
All in all it's a good option for staying in Washington specially when the room situation gets tight. It's not expensive but it's also not luxury so don't expect it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge Hotel Arlington
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn Va
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn
- Holiday Inn Arlington
- Arlington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn Key Bridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Washington, DC and adjacent to historic Georgetown , the Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge lies aside the Potomac River across from the Francis Scott Key Bridge. The hotel offers guests complimentary indoor parking, a Washington, DC hotel rarity; a fitness center ; wireless high-speed Internet ; an indoor pool ; as well as a business center. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the nation's capital from your own private balcony in one of our 307 guest rooms. Reagan National Airport , the Pentagon, Capitol Hill, and numerous shopping malls are within 3 miles of Holiday Inn Rosslyn. The Rosslyn Metro Station is less than 2 blocks away and gives travelers convenient access to all the major business and leisure destinations in the Washington, DC, Arlington and Crystal City areas. Visit the Smithsonian museums, White House, Washington Monument, Arlington National Cemetery, and Mount Vernon. After working or sightseeing, enjoy fine dining along with a spectacular panoramic view of Washington, DC, the Potomac River and the Rosslyn business district at the Vantage Point Rooftop Restaurant, where Kids Eat Free! Then unwind at the hotel's Point After Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Venere, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.