I never write reviews, but this time I feel inclined to do so. My girlfriend and I just spent the weekend in Washington D.C. and after it was all said and done I decided to book this hotel. That was the best decision I have made in the past year.
After reading the reviews on here, I was hesitant. People seemed to complain about everything this hotel had to offer. Whether it was the rooms being dirty, the staff unfriendly, or the hotel being "out of date." There was always a complaint. I will say this, people in nature complain about a lot. I am an extremely particular person and did not find one thing wrong. Our stay was fantastic. Let me break it down.
How about we start with free parking? Yes, free parking! Enough said. Our room over looked the potomac and was an amazing view of Georgetown at night and refreshing in the morning. The room was very clean and very modern. The staff was extremely friendly, whether it was Chris or Chi at the front desk or Abdul, our waiter, both mornings for breakfast, EVERYONE was fantastic. The lobby was beautiful and clean. The best part was the ease of getting to the metro. Literally one block away.
I have seen complaints about the noise of planes flying over the city. Face it people, you are going to a major city, if you can't handle new sights and sounds then stay home and cook a bar-b-que.
To all those planning to goto D.C, do yourself a favor and stay here. The price was great, location was great and if you have a bad experience it will probably be your fault. Again, I had a fantastic experience and will not book anywhere else when I come to D.C.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge Hotel Arlington
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn Va
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn
- Holiday Inn Arlington
- Arlington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn Key Bridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Washington, DC and adjacent to historic Georgetown , the Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge lies aside the Potomac River across from the Francis Scott Key Bridge. The hotel offers guests complimentary indoor parking, a Washington, DC hotel rarity; a fitness center ; wireless high-speed Internet ; an indoor pool ; as well as a business center. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the nation's capital from your own private balcony in one of our 307 guest rooms. Reagan National Airport , the Pentagon, Capitol Hill, and numerous shopping malls are within 3 miles of Holiday Inn Rosslyn. The Rosslyn Metro Station is less than 2 blocks away and gives travelers convenient access to all the major business and leisure destinations in the Washington, DC, Arlington and Crystal City areas. Visit the Smithsonian museums, White House, Washington Monument, Arlington National Cemetery, and Mount Vernon. After working or sightseeing, enjoy fine dining along with a spectacular panoramic view of Washington, DC, the Potomac River and the Rosslyn business district at the Vantage Point Rooftop Restaurant, where Kids Eat Free! Then unwind at the hotel's Point After Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.