“Cheap, basic hotel.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Arlington/Washington DC

You added Days Inn Arlington/Washington DC to your Saves list
Days Inn Arlington/Washington DC
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2201 Arlington Boulevard, Route 50 at Ft Myer, Arlington, VA 22201   |
Ranked #48 of 48 Hotels in Arlington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Buffalo Grove
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Water pipe inside the wall made noise,and worst thing was that when I mentioned the problem and asked to change my room for next night they did't believe me and said no customer complained about this problem before.Finally they agreed to change my room after one of hotel staff member acknowdged that there was a pipe problem in my room.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Tahoe
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel is the worst. We were informed when we checked in that their AC does not work in the entire hotel and it "wont be working anytime soon". Mind you it was 91 degrees that day and the rooms was like a swamp. Front Desk Staff are not pleasant and the hotel is falling apart. The room smelled bad, the sheets were dirty and the TV was broken and the channels coudl not even be made out. Do not stay here, I cant beleive Wyndham allows them to call this a Days inn.

Ausin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The over all location was good. Close to the airport and close to the Washington Mall area. Average cab ride was about 12 -15 bucks. However...I will sleep in the park rather than here because the front desk manager LIES.
Here is my story.
We get to our room ..OK..not bad ...typical standard hotel room. We notice it is Hot in the room.
The temp outside is about 70 degrees and the room was hotter. I go to the thermostat and switch it to the COOL mode. Nothing happens.. there is also another wall heater that was emmitting heat that would not turn off.
I called the front desk to let them know of this and requested another room. The immediate response was NO. The manager told me that ALL of the rooms were on the same system and that NO ONE had AC. Im not dumb... all the rooms had STAND ALONE UNITS. I walked by alot of units with running ACs. I called him back and asked for another room and he said..that i should open the window when we go to sleep and it should be cooler at night..and I should feel safe with the windows open because it was a safe area. OMG!!!
We opened all the windows..still hot. I called back again...he decided to come to our room to check it out...he immediately said..yes...it is hot in here. Walk with me and i will try to find you a new room. He picks another room opens the door..the room is cool and the AC is running.
He shyly tells me that this room is different and is not on the main system. Liar lair pants on fire!!!
He got busted and had to eat his words.

I dont like LIARS. DONT STAY HERE...No telling what else they will lie about!
They also werent friends and could barely speak english!!!!!

Room Tip: close to Reagan Airport and close to The Washington Mall area.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Rocky Mount
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I needed a cheap place for a night and this was the place. The rooms are old but the staff is great to work with. I had a group of students looking into colleges and this place was easy to work with and offered free shuttle service to the metro which was great. The building is old but for the price I can not complain.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Arlington/Washington DC? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Arlington/Washington DC

Address: 2201 Arlington Boulevard, Route 50 at Ft Myer, Arlington, VA 22201
Location: United States > Virginia > Arlington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #48 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Arlington/Washington DC 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Arlington/Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Arlington/Washington Dc Hotel Arlington
Days Inn Washington Dc
Arlington Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Arlington/Washington DC, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.