friendly, effiecent staff, good shuttle service. we didn't spend much time in the room but the there are problems with plumbing in the tub/shower, the room was clean and smelled of bleach, but under that was a distinct moldly/musty smell. the bed wasn't comfortable, the walls have very poor sound insulation, could hear people talking in the next room. the staff do a great job, the room was just ok, for the price we really cant cpomplain too much.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.