“Authentic and delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lebanese Taverna - Pentagon Row is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 680 Restaurants in Arlington
Transit: Metro Pentagon City - blue and yellow lines
CT
“Authentic and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went for dinner the other night and it was fantastic. The bread that they keep bringing to the table is incredible...the hummus is excellent and the mixed grill platter is so good. If you love lamb you have to try it here. My wife had the shrimp which was also very good. The kids items are so large....great spot in the area.

Visited August 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food was nice, ambience was nice. The bread was served warm and loved the appetizers. Waiter that served us was polite and gave us a lot of recommendations. Will definitely go back again!!

Visited July 2013
Long Island, NY
“Good food; good place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have previously enjoyed a meal in the Taverna on Connecticut in the Adams-Morgan section of DC and was pleased to see that they had opened right near my hotel in Pentagon Row. The food is excellent, family owned and it shows in the service. They seem happy to see you and prepare food. I had a mezza sample platter with rice, salad, chicken and hummas which was a good value. Excellent Mediterranean cuisine in comfortable surrondings

Visited July 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“too expensive for the food quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been to many middle eastern restaurants and I can distinguish between the excellent and average taste. This place has a nice middle eastern decorations and music but the quality of the food was below my expectations. Appetizers were o.k. but the sprite was tasteless that we asked the waitress if it was a diet drink and she was frank enough to say that they are running out of it and this is the taste of what comes last from the machine. She offered to bring us new drinks which turned out to be as tasteless as the first ones. The Shawerma and barbecue meat were total disappointment. We ended up paying over $200 for a meal that we didn't enjoy and was left half eaten. I don't think I'll be back her in the future, it's just not worth the money I paid.

Visited June 2013
Seattle
“Why I love the Lebanese Taverna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have to be in Pentagon City twice a year for business meetings and twice a year, we head straight to the Lebanese Taverna. It's become a tradition. The food is authentic and delicious (I often come with a Turkish friend who vouches for the food). The staff is friendly and helpful and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited June 2013