“Good food and beer” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Phone: 703-413-0160
London
“Good food and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Excellent wings and sauce, service was ok, but was a quiet evening so could see it being a problem on a busy evening.
But overall exactly what I would expect from a place like this.

• Visited October 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Service? What Service??”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This place is DREADFUL because of the abysmal service. Try somewhere else for your own sanity. The food and beer selection are good; but you have to get it first and achieving this is clearly a problem.

Four of us dropped in for bite at 5:30 on Saturday for wings, beer and a football game. There was a fair crowd, but the aloof and sullen hostess immediately showed us to an oversize round table jammed up against neighboring tables and waltzed off. We knew the trick to drop the table leaves and reduce the table to a manageable and appropriate sized square ourselves.

After 10 minutes of sitting there, as wait staff hurried by periodically, attending to other tables and studiously avoiding eye-contact, I got up and asked a waitress at the wait station who our server might be and to please send her over (women take the orders, guys deliver them). She couldn't have cared less and claimed she didn't know but would find out. Customers around us were looking around for someone to place orders for beer refills and food as well.

After another 10 minutes elapsed with nary so much as an "I'll be with you soon" from anyone, we arose and went elsewhere for a pleasant supper without our ballgame to watch. I informed a staff persdon on nour way out what our experience had been and she feigned abject shock (she didn't offer up an apology, of course. Just horror that I would say such a thing.)

I work right next door to this place and my lunch expereince has demonstrated variably poor service, which I put down to a listless daytime staff. Clearly evening and weekend staff are as bad or worse. Most disappointing.

• 1 of 5 stars
New York City, New York
“Thank God for Bam Bam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Went to Chilli's around the corner and walked out due to horrible service. Went into wings and was met with a smile by my waiter, Bam Bam. Excellent service and atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars
“Where no one knows your name...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The waitress was nice enough, but clearly not trained. She had no idea what a draft beer was (I am not making this up), and couldn't tell us about any of the styles of wings. Really, isn't this a wings bar? Then, we order a side of carrots, celery, and blue cheese. We get a carrot stick and a celery stick...I didn't realize that there was a run on veggies and that the things were worth their weight in gold. Last time I shopped at Costco...carrots were really cheap. His place was awful...I would never go there again. Avoid at all costs! If he managers won't train their staff properly...they care nothing about you as a customer. There are many other places to eat in the area...go to one of those establishments instead.

“Wing Tuesday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Great Sports Bar in Crystal City. Wings are half price on Tuesday. Great place to watch your favorite teams. Ensure you arrive early, because it fills up quick on game days. Lars the bartender is great.