The hotel is fine for a night. Stayed here as part of a multi-day conference. It’s in a nice neighborhood and very close to DCA. The negatives outweighed the positives for me, especially for multiple nights. I would stay here again if a conference was here but there are better choices in the area.
• Rooms are exceptionally clean .
• Bed and bedding very comfortable.
• Shower good.
• Easy to get to from the airport.
• Hardly any airport noise in spite of the close proximity.
• Located in a nice neighborhood with good selection of restaurants within walking distance.
• Concierge room is good with private meeting room available (first come first serve) and nice views.
• Rooms are very small.
• Closet in room is non-functional; almost impossible to get into or get anything out of.
• Bathroom is very small.
• Train tracks nearby with some noise from the engines. No room is immune to the noise.
• Not convenient to Metro; it is a nicewalk and shuttle service is available, but if you are lacking time this can be a problem.
• Breakfast buffet is very expensive as is parking.
• Postage stamp sized pool. Impossible to use if filled with kids.