My family and I visited DC for Christmas 2012. I am so glad we chose this hotel!
- Helpful front desk staff - always courteous
- Easy check in: we were greeted at door and check in was a breeze
- Rooms: beautiful, new rooms with nice TV's and bathrooms - all clean and updated
- Location: hotel is a 5-7 min drive from DC - hotel also offers a shuttle to airport/metro
- Club Lounge: this was the biggest surprise - we were upgraded so we had free access to the club lounge on the 14th floor - free deluxe breakfast, heavy h'orderves, and dessert! The staff in the club lounge were ALWAYS courteous and put the guests FIRST!
- parking is over 20 a day but parking garage is easily accessible
- finding the hotel for the first time: there are a couple turns that the GPS left out when we first arrived - signs are not located in a location that first time guests can find easily
Overall - VERY PLEASED with this hotel. Its staff and amenities are wonderful for families visiting DC.