Four stars, but two issues.
1. Out of six people in our group, they were billing the wrong credit card for two of them. Completely unacceptable...and the manager tried to tell us that it was our fault!
When I explained our billing/reservation process, he realized it was not our mistake...BUT A MISTAKE BY THE HOTEL, a meek apology followed. I was amazed the first thing out of his mouth was to blame us instead of trying to resolve the situation.
2. Airport shuttle dropped off at the airport at baggage claim-arrivals, two floors below Departures. I asked him why he was dropping us off downstairs, and his reply was, "...this is the only place we are allowed to drop off...".
I beg to differ. If you read some of my other reviews, you will see that I stay in the area about 10 times a year, and this was the ONLY TIME that I have been dropped off at departures. Oh well, the driver lost my $2 tip because he made me lug my bags up two flights of excalators.
1. Great workout room.
2. Indoor pool only...very little space to sit outside and get sun.
3. Nice rooms.
4. If you get an airport view, higher floors, great view over DC.
5. Great workout room.
6. Pleased with the "Executive Lounge" for us Gold members.
Would definitely recommend this hotel, even with the two issues. Would have had five stars without the two issues.