“A hidden gem” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Huntsville, Alabama
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Fantastic fried oysters, pizza and sandwiches. Great atmosphere. Delivery available. Good service. Conveniently located.

Visited February 2012

Matthews, North Carolina
“Meat Was Spoiled !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The menu for Mom's was in our room and we were tired from our long drive so we decided to give them a try. What a mistake!! We ordered antipasto salad, a cold cut sub and eggplant parmesan. The salami on the sub was so clearly spoiled that I couldn't believe that anyone would have missed it when making the sandwich. It was gray in color and smelled bad right away. The other food was just okay. I called the restaurant to let them know about the bad meat so that they wouldn't give it to anyone else and all they did was apologize - no offer of any sort of refund or replacement.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“I Recommend Trying A Different Food Delivery If Staying In Arlington”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

A menu for Mom's Pizza was in the hotel lobby amongst a number of other menus and brochures. My wife and I ordered a meal and were not impressed with the food at all. The mini pizza that I ordered was prepared with the toppings that I ordered, but the taste was not that good. Each time that I ate some of the pizza, I ended up in the restroom. If you have trouble with regularity, this pizza may be for you. My wife ordered the meatloaf, but stated that it was quite bland and dry. I was told that the food would be delivered within 30 to 40 minutes and the delivery person did arrive during that time span. The delivery person was friendly. The cost for the items I described was $25.83, so the value for the quality provided is not proportional. I recommend that if you are ordering food from an Arlington hotel, choose someone else. Mom's may not be bad if you visit the restaurant, but the food that we received was not good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
dc
“Better than it looks.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Don't let the dirty entry way scare you away from Mom's. The food is quite good; they've been in business for many years and have a following in the neighborhood. You can often find deals, so try it out.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bushkill, Pennsylvania
“Fresh, friendly, fast and fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Mom’s pizza restaurant is located in a strip mall, so you have to look for it. I found it and tried it out because of a Living Social instant deal. WOW! The menu is large and complete, two kinds of great food, Greek and Italian. First off, everything is fresh, including the tomatoes on the pizza. Very friendly waitress, she was there every time you needed her but not a pest. Food came out fast and hot! Pizza was great! Prices are very very good, great place for a date or families. Lunch or dinner for two below $25.00 easy, they serve beer and wine. Take a look at my other reviews and you’ll see I don’t rave very much, but this place is 5 stars for eats!

• Visited February 2012