“The venue is pretty disappointing” 3 of 5 stars

888-471-4802
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Audience member solve a comedy murder mystery while enjoying a four course dinner. The dinner is served by a zany cast of suspects who all the while are providing clues to help solve the evening's crime. You guess whodunit!
Falls Church, Virginia
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The venue is pretty disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Such a great idea and lots of fun. Their only downfall is the venue which is in what appears to be a meeting room with tables set up for dinner. Good food, fun atmosphere.

Visited July 2012

Piscataway, New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Fun way to spend an evening”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The entire family laughed throughout the entire show; and we correctly guessed " who dun-nit." My 8 year old is asking to go to more dinner mystery shows now. The food is satisfactory, could have been better for the price.

Visited May 2012
Bellmore, New York
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Terrible customer relations and no show!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

They cancelled our tickets just 5 hours before show time. Said they did not have enough patrons! Very poor customer relationms after traveling 300 miles. Be careful!

Visited March 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
168 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Avoid wasting your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

It was a few years ago we went to this, so maybe it's upgraded by now, but it's put me off dinner-theater forever. Very mediocre food served hurriedly and then a comedy act where they make fun of the audience and then I can't remember what the play was it was so intolerable.

Crofton, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A different kind of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I thought this sounded different and fun so I made sure to check reviews and thought it was a good choice.

I was cautiously optimistic based on some of the reviews, but we did have a good time and laughed quite a bit. It was fun and different - just as I thought it might be. The food was not 5-star restaurant quality but was better than Applebees.
The soup and salad were good, the salmon was a little salty for me but good, the rice and veggies were tasty and the cheesecake was your standard (its hard to mess up cheesecake). Let's just say I didn't leave hungry! As for the show it wasn't clear if the clues you're receiving are to help you weed out "who done it" or to help you figure it out, or if its referring to a different person each time or not...which made it a little confusing. The actors were pretty good - no Broadway material, but you have to keep the venue in mind. They were mostly funny, and improvised well when needed. The old ladies at our table made it very difficult to hear every once in a while so we missed of the "important" info. At the end I thought the plot was kinda cheesy, but whatever...isn't that the point?!

If you're looking for a different and fun evening out with a significant other or some friends I would recommend this. Remember to park on the street and walk over - the garage was closed for us, but I've heard others say it was expensive.

Visited November 2011