“Delicious food in a surprising location” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Arlington, Virginia
“Delicious food in a surprising location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The restaurant is located in a strip mall and quite frankly does not have much ambiance but it does have very good Thai dishes at an exceedingly good price along with genuine Thai Iced Tea. We have eaten here several times and were pleased with the variety and authenticity of the food. If you're looking for a romantic setting, this isn't the place, but if you want good Thai food served quickly and at a good price, check it out.

Visited December 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Friendly staff and good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The staff is super friendly and helpful. My family goes there fairly often. The restaurant is always quiet, making it an ideal place to eat a peaceful and delicious meal. The authentic Thai food is served fairly quickly. My favorite dish is the basil chicken (I am momentarily forgetting the dish's actual name). My daughters favorite dish is the chicken saute. My family loves getting the mango and sticky rice for dessert. Thai Thai is very affordable and good!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Virginia
“One of 2 best Thai Restaurants in DC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Authentic, fresh Thai food. Make sure you ask about specials. I've tried everything on the menu in the past years and it is all excellent.

Visited March 2012
Washington DC
“Best dumplings ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

My wife and i got take out and the dumplings were the best I've ever had anywhere. The pad Thai was dry and just average. Also had the Pad King and that was good. Staff was very friendly. I'd go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, VA
“My "Go-To" Thai restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have been going to Thai Thai for years, mostly for take out but occasionally for sit down. The food is always good and the staff is remarkable. I used to bring my little guy in when he was three years old - he moved out of state shortly thereafter - the owner still asks about him whenever he sees me. My "little guy" is now 15 and we visit Thai Thai whenever he comes to town. The value is on par for Thai food in Arlington. The only reason I didn't give five stars is that the parking situation can sometimes be dicey in this strip mall.

• Visited October 2011