“Great service, great location, highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
DC
“Great service, great location, highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We knew we liked the location and wanted a bigger room since we would be staying for 2 weeks and this place was perfect. The service was great, especially by the housekeepers! It has a small pool, hot tub, gym, laundry, internet and free breakfasts.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your recent extended stay with us and the service from our housekeeping team. I will definitely pass the comments along to them. We hope you will come back and see us again they next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Beaufort, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This property is located just off the main drag in the Arlington Courthouse area, so it is handy not only to the DC metro, but also to restaurants and shops. Despite the busy area, the hotel must be well soundproofed because we didn't notice much noise. The king size bed was very comfortable, and the suite was spacious with all of the amenities needed for an extended stay. The internet service was good. The hot breakfast buffet looked pretty good but we almost missed it because they shut it down promptly at 9 am during the week. Just goes to show that we should have paid attention to the posting of hours -- this location is geared to business travelers at least during the week, and not to sleep-in tourist types! There was in-building parking available for a fee. Staff was pleasant and attentive. We will be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are fortunate to be within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. I'm glad you found the suite comfortable and spacious. We hope to see your family again soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Quick check in, beautiful and clean room, comfy bed, roomy fridge.

My husband and I stayed in the master bedroom, the kids slept on the pull out in the other room. The internet was easy to use and fast!

Breakfast in the am was great. My kids enjoyed the waffles and goodies while I enjoyed some eggs, fruit, and an english muffin. All of the hotel employees were friendly and helpful.

Convenient to the metro and restaurants

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with your family. I'm glad we were able to provide some good breakfast options for everyone. I hope you come back and see us again soon!
Pascagoula, Ms
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have stayed here on several occasions while visiting our extended families. The rooms are very comfortable with full size frig (with icemaker) kitchenette and king size bed. Pets are welcome, though not mandatory. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Very convienient to many good eating establishments as well as numerous well stocked bars within easy walking distance. Sufficient breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Be careful when booking as the rates Sun-Thurs are $289 and Fri-Sat $189. If you try to book online...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your comments about being a guest at the hotel multiple times. I'm glad your family enjoyed the amenities and service. We are lucky to be within walking distance of so may great restaurants and bars. We hope that you come back and visit us again soon!
Asheville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Business travel takes me to the DC area a few times a year, and the Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse has become my hotel of choice. The location is very convenient to both the Court House Metro (about a block away) and Clarendon (6-8 blocks away). Between is about every sort of restaurant one could ask for at about any price range.

The hotel is always clean and well kept. The staff has always been friendly and helpful to me. I've only eaten the breakfast a couple of times (I'm usually on my way to the office or meetings by then), but it was decent. The rooms are clean and have everything I need when I stay in the area.

Because it sits on the Orange Line Metro, the location is very convenient to DC and National Airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for your comments about your experience at the Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse. I'm glad to hear our location an neighborhood provides you with many dining options. We hope you will continue to be our guest when you are the area. I'm sorry you haven't been able to take advantage of breakfast all of the time. We would be more than happy to prepare you something to go if you let us know. Please feel free to contact me directly and let me know the next time you will be our guest. I can be reached at 703-312-2100 x 7104.
Novi, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for three nights while in town for a wedding. We had reserved a two bedroom room and we were very impressed with the size, cleanliness, and amenities that came with our room. To add to that, the service and breakfast were excellent. The restaurant that's attached to the side is a great choice for dinner. The metro station and other stuff are very close by. If I was in the D.C./Arlington area again, this would be my #1 choice in hotels.

• Stayed October 2012
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for your comments about your stay last weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed the two bedroom suite. I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast and service provided by the staff. Fireworks is a great choice for lunch or dinner as well. We hope you will come back and stay with us the next time visit the area!
Cheltenham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I chose this hotel because the other reviews were so good. My husband and I were in Washington being tourists for the weekend. In short, I could not find fault with this hotel.
It is a short walk to the metro and then a short metro ride into Washington. We parked in the basement car park. Again, very easy and efficient and realistically priced ($14 per night)
There were a variety of restaurants and places for brunch in Arlington and we didn't feel the need to go back into Washington for dinner in the evening.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and got one. I didn't hear a thing. And I'm a light sleeper!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
RIArlCourthouse, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your weekend visit. I appreciate all of your comments and glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel. It's nice to be in a neighborhood just a few minutes from the Courthouse Metro stop and several options for dining. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon!

Been to Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse? Share your experiences!