I travel for business, so I am in and out of hotels all the time. Recently I attended a FEMA work group and stayed at the Garden Hilton Inn in Arlington/Shirlington. The hotel is brand-spanking new, and clean as a whistle -- my room was upgraded to a suite when it was found that no king size beds were available. Staff was courteous and bent over backwards to make my stay pleasant. Even the shuttle drivers were friendly and polite (I had one fellow who was my favorite, his wife was about to have a baby, and he was so excited about it). And talk about great restaurants and shopping, all within one or two blocks of the hotel. I was SO pleasantly surprised. In addition, the hotel is very convenient to the Metro and Pentagon/Crystal City shopping.
When I checked out, a mistake was made in my billing. When I finally discovered it more than a week later, Dan Moran, the Assistant General Manager, took a great deal of time and effort to be certain that everything was put to right expeditiously. I will stay in this hotel from now on on when traveling to D.C.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.