I was booked into this hotel because the usual Hilton hotel was booked for my business trip. What a great thing! This hotel is located in a trendy and safe neighborhood "village" (Village of Shirlington) and is absolutely fabulous! Wonderful and helpful staff. Very, very clean. Comfortable beds and pillows. Large rooms with upgrades. There is a small rooftop terrace on the 6th floor that has outdoor furniture. Warm, fresh-baked cookies in the evening at the front desk. There is a complimentary shuttle van to/from metro station, Reagan airport and other major locations within 3 miles or less. Both van drivers were excellent and professional (Mr. "K", didn't get his last name was WONDERFUL!). The neighborhood is trendy and safe. Harriett Teeter grocery directly across the street, Johnny Rocket restaurant, movie theater, coffee shops, library. Many little shops, boutiques, and restaurants you can walk to easily within this village. I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know visiting in or around DC.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.