I'm a frequest business traveler and probably spent 100 nights in a hotel yearly. Of those 100 nights, about 40 are spent at the Hilton Garden Inn in Shirlington. Coincidentally, I spend a total of 40 nights a year in the DC area...so it goes without saying that this is my go-to hotel.
Bottom line up front, this is my favorite overall hotel. The location is phenomenal, the hotel itself is very new, and most importantly the staff are just fantastic. When I check in, I'm greeted like I'm a returning friend. When I go downstairs and have breakfast, Tigi and company treat me like gold. (I don't know that I've ever seen Tigi NOT smiling. She is just awesome.) When I have encountered some minor issues (to be expected when on the road so often), they quickly address my concern and make it right.
I really can't say enough good things about this hotel. New fitness facility, super comfortable beds, friendly staff, excellent location, etc etc.
Kudos to all who make this property my favorite place to stay. It feels good to have a home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.