We escaped the hotel in D.C, which we jsut reviewed and came fifteen minutes away to Arlington/shirlington.l The Hotel is in a quiet, safe town jsut of 395. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. High marks for the beds!
Breakfast was adequate and the staff most pleasant.
Dinner was interesting. Who ever was in charge just had some kind of love for Chipotle because it flavored almost every dish. With a few exceptions the rest of the dishes were seasoned 'SoutWest' A pleasant surprise was the Osso Buca which was unconventional, very tender and excellent flavor. Free, secure, covered parking was very nice. Be sure to get the 'tag' that marks your car as a Hilton 'resident'. A call in the middle of dinner at a fab nearby restaurant said our car was about to be towed. kirsten had neglected to give us a 'tag' designating we were 'official' Hope they pay better attention. Great variety of restaurants nearbye. Good visit. Thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Olotels, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.