The location of the hotel is wonderful. The Village of Shirlington is charming, particularly at night with the white-lighted tree lined streets. Every imaginable type of restaurant is within walking distance - something for everyone. We had one issue with the hotel though. We booked the suite and paid extra because we had a toddler with us and needed the separate room so he could sleep uninterrupted. However, we found that there was no door between the bedroom and living room areas. It was just an open space. Therefore, it was very difficult for our toddler to sleep with the distractions the open area provided. Beyond that, the room was very clean and comfortable. The complimentary cookies in the lobby were delicious.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.