I stayed at this hotel for a business meeting. It was so convenient to everything. Meeting space was available right in the hotel, at least 10 restaurants with all different types of food were within walking distance, and it was just about 15 minutes from the train station. Try Johnny Rockets for burgers and Cafe Pizzaiolo for great Italian food. Busboys and Poets was good, but if you don't have more than an hour for lunch, skip it. The breakfast buffet had lots of fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, and made-to-order omelettes for $12.95/pp. Everyone at the hotel was so friendly and accommodating. The room was large and comfortable. My only complaint was that the mattress was too firm - I prefer a pillow-top.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.