Just stayed at the Garden Inn for 3 nights room 507. Checking in was nice and easy. Front desk staff was great each time I needed something or had a question. Polite and professional.
Parking located across street in parking garage for free on 4th floor. Never had problem with parking or walking to and from car. The location if hotel is very cute. Lots of little shops and plenty of restaurants and coffee shops to choose from if you don't want to eat at hotel. Their is a library, supermarket (Harris teeter), movies (indie type movies), and a whole slew of places to eat.
The hotel lays out fresh cookies, hot chocolate and cider in lobby. Has a small indoor swimming pool open from 10-10 on weekends and after 5 pm during week. Towels are provided in pool area. Business center has 3 desk tops with free printing and faxes. You can also hit print from your room laptop and print downstairs. Another perk is free shuttle. It will take you anywhere within a five mile radius and drops and picks up at metro stations going into DC landmarks. Also pick up drop off to airport.
Now the room itself was ok. Had a musty smell you smelled as soon as you opened door every time you came in room. Beds aren't really soft either. They are adjustable to go from firm to "soft" but didn't become soft really. Rooms have mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker which was nice. The water pressure was good also in the bathroom. The toiletries are from bath & body works also. Room service is reasonably priced...most expensive item was $20 for a steak.
Overall it was a good stay for the price and location. Would I stay there again? probably would give it another try for the price I paid with the hope the room would not have the same musty odor.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.