We arrived at Reagan National Airport fairly late in the evening on 10-28-12. I made reservations at this hotel because I didn't want to have to drive a long distance to other hotels on unfamiliar roads. The staff was very accommodating at a late hour. I managed to get the last parking space in the parking garage located about 1/2 block away.
The room was very comfortable and well kept.
The only issue I had was with the breakfast buffet. Our room was a B&B reservation. By the time we got down for breakfast, the buffet, particularly the eggs, were dry and overcooked. I wish I had ordered from the menu.
All in all, I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.