September 2012: Second time staying (business trip) at Hilton Arlington in the Village of Shirlington. The same staff are still working at this hotel after a year and half, which is saying something. ALL staff are pleasant and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. This is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in, not just the rooms, but the hallways, elevators, dining, patio, front sidewalk. This hotel is impeccable when it comes to customer service and cleanliness. Excellent location as the Village of Shirlington is friendly and quaint. Lots of restaurants within walking distance and a Harris Teeter grocery store directly across the street. The rooms are very spacious, super clean and comfy beds with great pillows!. Fresh and fabulous breakfast buffet and cook to order. The shuttle driver is a very nice man and will go out of his way to open your door. This hotel goes above and beyond expectations and the location is fabulous. I recommend this hotel to all my friends traveling to the DC area. My business rate was $199-229 per night. Worth every single penny!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.