Our seven day stay at Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington, VA went very smoothly. Nice, clean, quiet, with a wonderful breakfast, and shuttle service to the Metro. It features a small pool, hot tub and weight room that was nice sized (check their site for other amenities.) After a long day in D.C., we simply called the Hotel, and the shuttle met us at the Metro station within a few minutes for a short drive back to the hotel. Shirlington also offered quite a few restaurants within a few minutes walk ( I suggest Guapo's if you like Mexican) and a friendly atmosphere. The hotel is within minutes of Arlington, Georgetown, and many local faves including D.C. Cupcakes! Yeah Hilton Garden Inn!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Arlington Shirlington Virginia hotel is conveniently located just off I-395, minutes from The Pentagon, Washington, D.C. and only 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport. Situated in trendy Shirlington Village - one block from the US Patent and Trademark Office and within walking distance from Shirlington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Shirlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.