“Great take out! Always good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great take out! Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Easy to order, all the standard dishes. Plus on nights I am too lazy to go out to pick it up myself,m they deliver. Very good food, good prices.

Visited February 2014

Miami, Florida, USA
“Unassuming and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Doesn't look like much but super fresh and well prepared Chinese that you would expect from a more high end establishment. We shared some apps (spring rolls and steamed dumplings) which were very good, but the high point definitely was the Shrimp Dumpling Noodle Soup, which we all ordered on the suggestion of one of our party who comes here often. HUGE bowls steaming with homemade shrimp dumplings and noodles along with some other veggies like Chinese broccoli and bok choy left us all stuffed and satisfied while still feeling like we were eating healthy. Chinese and other beers are available and the service by what looked like one of the owners was super efficient and friendly. There was a steady walk-in for take out while we were there as well so this place is doing a lot of things right!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Small chinese restaurant with some of the best chinese food we've had. Easy walk from the Courthouse Metro but well worth it. Food is served fast, portions are large and staff is very very friendly. Food was not greasy nor overly salted. Will definitely return next time we're in the are.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, Virginia
“Delicious and Flavorful Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

On my nightly exercise walk with my brother and decided to stop in and give TNR a try. Ordered take out: Basil Eggplant, Singapore Rice Noodles and a Shrimp dish. Was ready in 10 minutes, very fast. Staff very friendly, offered me water while waiting. The food was delicious. Everything was very flavorful and not greasy at all. Very fresh tasting. Portions were large so our three dishes ended up being two meals. Extremely pleased with the quality of their food and friendly attitude. TNR is now one if my Go To restaurants for dinner :)

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was looking to have some shrimp fried rice and this place was the closest restaurant I could find near my hotel. It was a short walk over....across from the Arlington Court House Metro station and down just a bit. I ordered the shrimp fried rice with extra shrimp and crab rangoon. They served the rangoon first and it was very hot...and very good!

Next came a giant plate of shrimp fried rice and I just loved it. It was just want I was looking for. The price for everything (including a caned coke) was just around $20. For DC, this was a good price and the next time I am here I will be coming back!

• Visited January 2014