“Good service and hotel” 5 of 5 stars

1601 Arlington Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209   |
Ranked #41 of 48 hotels in Arlington
“Good service and hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at In of Rosslyn. While at in of Rosslyn I interacted more with madam Judy who was quite good in dealing with custmers. Thank you very much madam Judy. I got to know about In of Rosslyn through my friend who once stayed at the hotel. Thanks for good services.

• Stayed September 2013

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Thanks judy for your help and I'm very happy in your area and room it's very cool appreciate it. The hotel is very close to my school and judy let me pay cash everyday. The bread was good.when I come here to go to my school I will come to judy she is very nice.

• Stayed August 2013
Tempe, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My FIRST visit to our Nation's Capital. Close to "PERFECT" 2 weeks walking the streets and photographing buildings and our National Mall with monuments, the White House and "The Capitol." The Inn of Rosslyn is on Arlington Blvd 1/2 mile west of the Roosevelt bridge over the Potomac directly onto Constitutional Avenue along the north edge of The Mall. The Inn is 3/4 mile southwest of the Key bridge into Georgetown at "M" street. The Inn is across the Blvd from the Iwo Jima statue at northeast corner of Arlington Cemetery,about a mile northwest of the Arlington Memorial bridge at the Lincoln Memorial at the west end of The Mall. The Inn is 4 blocks from the Metro subway station. The room & bed were large and nice. The furniture was REAL WOOD and nice. Very clean, excellent maid service and friendly staff. i WILL GO BACK!!

Room Tip: I had room #11 - ground floor, NW corner
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My name is k.zomai mominzda i stayed in room one more then one week and i meet Adriana the helpful front desk lady. i felt safe and knew if i needed help i could feel free to ask questions. its very close to metro station

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I had a wonderful experience I came from south Arabia. My first time in the USA the hotel was very nice and clean Adriana the front desk lady was very welcoming and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: A good Room is #9 downstairs on the front floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Egg Harbor City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Inn of Rosslyn is a very good value for my brief business trips. It's location is excellent, within walking distance of the subway and the business district of Rosslyn. The hotel is nothing fancy, but is clean and provides all the basics needed for a brief business trip. Judy, the manager, has always been very helpful in ensuring that I get the best rates and in resolving any problems that come up. She and her staff always make my visits pleasant. Eden has worked at the front desk for several years, and has always been very helpful as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

the customer service is excellent, the young lady at the front desk Judy was wonderful...She explain everything I needed in details...the cleaning crew made my stay her wonderful as well, they kept my room clean and made sure I had towels ..I will recommend this hotel to my friends

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Inn Of Rosslyn? Share your experiences!