“Never Disappointing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 48 hotels in Arlington
Greenvale, New York
“Never Disappointing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We travel to DC for several days every year and always stay at this motel. Although not luxurious, the rooms are spacious and clean and include a refrigerator; the rates are reasonable. The complimentary breakfast is a plus.

The staff is wonderful. Judy is the BEST!!! She is always helpful and accommodating --- knowing that my husband loves glazed donuts, she saved one for him every morning!! Martine and Eden are always ready to assist as well.

It is an ideal place if your primary purpose is to enjoy the sights of DC after a good night's sleep, a warm shower and a great continental breakfast. Looking forward to returning next year. See ya then Judy!!! Joy and Alex F.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for three days during a business conference and found the hotel very pleasing. Everything worked out fine, and the front desk lady Judy in particular, was very helpful for me with explaining and assisting me with using the metro. Which is convenient walk nearby. I had a very enjoyable stay and I'd be very likely to return when the occasion arises.

• Stayed April 2013
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This motel don't look like much but it is clean, cheap, and in a great location. People working there are nice. Martine took time to show me maps and even looked up movie times for us. They could add some items to breakfast, like juice at least. We were not in our rooms much because we were visiting sights. It worked out just fine for what we were looking for. We would stay again.

Room Tip: ground floor because you could pull your car right up in front of room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Greenvale, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was scared after reading some of the horrible reviews, However I was very pleased with the customer service I received from Judy when I arrived and during my stay. There was no microwave in the room but all the other amenities were there and was nice. The tv I had was one of the older models but it worked. The breakfast is nothing really fabulous but it will start you off until you get to a real breakfast place. Metro is very close but there is no bus and the shuttle only runs til noon ( What a bummer that is) but metro is walkable. Price was a little more than you would want to pay for a place like this but again your in the high city area.

Room Tip: go during the off season price
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
ft worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you want something fancy, this is not the place. It is clean, however, and the workers are friendly. Martine helped check me in quick and easy. She had good suggestions for night life in clarenden, close to hotel. I would come back if in town.

Room Tip: 2d fl is better
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
McLean, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My stay at the Rosslyn was short, but very good. The price is great and the staff was extremely helpful. Martine was kind and so friendly. She helped me with directions and made me feel very welcome. The breakfast was also great. I reccomend staying at the Rosslyn, it's convenient and worth the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I came to this hotel because I was attending a class for several weeks in the same city. Colleagues had mentioned staying here in the past. The price was good and easy to walk to my classes. They also had a shuttle that could get you near the class in the morning. It could not bring you back after. Area was safe. Martine worked at the desk and helped me enormously. I appreciated her efforts and I will stay here again if I return to the states.

Room Tip: Stay on the left side of building, second floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Inn Of Rosslyn? Share your experiences!