“Great, reasonable place to stay for visiting” 5 of 5 stars

Orbitz.com Expedia.com
Inn of Rosslyn
1601 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209   |
Ranked #41 of 48 hotels in Arlington
“Great, reasonable place to stay for visiting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for three days during a business conference and found the hotel very pleasing. Everything worked out fine, and the front desk lady Judy in particular, was very helpful for me with explaining and assisting me with using the metro. Which is convenient walk nearby. I had a very enjoyable stay and I'd be very likely to return when the occasion arises.

• Stayed April 2013

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This motel don't look like much but it is clean, cheap, and in a great location. People working there are nice. Martine took time to show me maps and even looked up movie times for us. They could add some items to breakfast, like juice at least. We were not in our rooms much because we were visiting sights. It worked out just fine for what we were looking for. We would stay again.

Room Tip: ground floor because you could pull your car right up in front of room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Greenvale, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was scared after reading some of the horrible reviews, However I was very pleased with the customer service I received from Judy when I arrived and during my stay. There was no microwave in the room but all the other amenities were there and was nice. The tv I had was one of the older models but it worked. The breakfast is nothing really fabulous but it will start you off until you get to a real breakfast place. Metro is very close but there is no bus and the shuttle only runs til noon ( What a bummer that is) but metro is walkable. Price was a little more than you would want to pay for a place like this but again your in the high city area.

Room Tip: go during the off season price
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
ft worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you want something fancy, this is not the place. It is clean, however, and the workers are friendly. Martine helped check me in quick and easy. She had good suggestions for night life in clarenden, close to hotel. I would come back if in town.

Room Tip: 2d fl is better
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
McLean, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My stay at the Rosslyn was short, but very good. The price is great and the staff was extremely helpful. Martine was kind and so friendly. She helped me with directions and made me feel very welcome. The breakfast was also great. I reccomend staying at the Rosslyn, it's convenient and worth the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I came to this hotel because I was attending a class for several weeks in the same city. Colleagues had mentioned staying here in the past. The price was good and easy to walk to my classes. They also had a shuttle that could get you near the class in the morning. It could not bring you back after. Area was safe. Martine worked at the desk and helped me enormously. I appreciated her efforts and I will stay here again if I return to the states.

Room Tip: Stay on the left side of building, second floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

we stayed at the Inn Of Rosslyn during the Cherry Blossom time, and the rates were the most reasonable ones in the Rosslyn area. We recieved exceptional service from Judy, we arrived early in the morning before the check in time, and she let us leave the car parked with no charge so we could go see the sights. There were alot of eatery's that were within walking distance and The Inn is beside a hill that you walk up, our legs could not take that climb so Judy guided us in a way to walk without the hills.(Thanks). The motel is by a busy highway and old looking on the outside but when we got in the room we could not hear any noise and the room was very clean. It is worth staying here and they have a small breakfast but with no meat. The next time we are in the Washington area will definately try to stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn of Rosslyn? Share your experiences!