“fine place for the price” 5 of 5 stars

Inn of Rosslyn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1601 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209   |
Ranked #39 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
ft worth
“fine place for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you want something fancy, this is not the place. It is clean, however, and the workers are friendly. Martine helped check me in quick and easy. She had good suggestions for night life in clarenden, close to hotel. I would come back if in town.

Room Tip: 2d fl is better
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
McLean, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My stay at the Rosslyn was short, but very good. The price is great and the staff was extremely helpful. Martine was kind and so friendly. She helped me with directions and made me feel very welcome. The breakfast was also great. I reccomend staying at the Rosslyn, it's convenient and worth the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I came to this hotel because I was attending a class for several weeks in the same city. Colleagues had mentioned staying here in the past. The price was good and easy to walk to my classes. They also had a shuttle that could get you near the class in the morning. It could not bring you back after. Area was safe. Martine worked at the desk and helped me enormously. I appreciated her efforts and I will stay here again if I return to the states.

Room Tip: Stay on the left side of building, second floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

we stayed at the Inn Of Rosslyn during the Cherry Blossom time, and the rates were the most reasonable ones in the Rosslyn area. We recieved exceptional service from Judy, we arrived early in the morning before the check in time, and she let us leave the car parked with no charge so we could go see the sights. There were alot of eatery's that were within walking distance and The Inn is beside a hill that you walk up, our legs could not take that climb so Judy guided us in a way to walk without the hills.(Thanks). The motel is by a busy highway and old looking on the outside but when we got in the room we could not hear any noise and the room was very clean. It is worth staying here and they have a small breakfast but with no meat. The next time we are in the Washington area will definately try to stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Price is very appropriate.They have a free breakfast every day and free Internet access.The hotel staff ,like Judy and Mario, always smiling and ready to serve any time .I think that the hotel is very convenient because of the location and proximity to public transportation (bus, subway).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Lusaka, Zambia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My stay at the Inn of Rosslyn was very good. I had a good time interacting with the staff who were very hospitable and helpful. Specifically, the following were the attributes of the people who were very helpful and super good:

Judy-very active, helpful and on top of things. if You need something, she is always very quick to make sure you have it. She helped me get my haircut.

Adriana-very sweet lady and social. Always helpful and funny. Always making people feel at home.

Martini-She is the first person I met and she made me feel like I have always in the USA. And guess what she helped me count my coins...very funny but true. Very warmly woman.

I recommend that if you are going to VA, make Inn of Rossyln your destination

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I am going to start off by saying my family and myself enjoyed our stay at the Inn and Judy was very accommodating and helpful during our stay. The hotel is a little on the old side but it has been taken care of and it shows. We did not use the shuttle because we walked for the exercise and everything was really close. Wish there was a little more for the breakfast but why complain when it is free. Where the Inn is, it is a safe neighborhood and we never had to worry about our safety walking at night. When we go to Washington again we hope to stay at the Inn so hope to see you then again Judy.

Room Tip: When you want to vacation this is the place
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Inn of Rosslyn? Share your experiences!