You can't beat the location! It is very close to the airport and a complimentary shuttle bus is available to take you to and fro. You can leisurely walk to many stores (Nordstrom Rack, Costco, CVS), restaurants and the huge galleria center. The Metro is close by for transportation to all the major attractions in DC. You do not really need a rental car, unless you plan to do some driving to other far away places. The hotel is situated in an area occupied by other hotels and another Marriott is across the street. Therefore, do not get the 2 mixed up.
This establishment had a grand interior and the staff was cordial and pleasant. All amenities were present except the internet service was not complimentary. You have to pay for it and wire-less cannot be connected without the paid option.
The room was nice, spacious and the bed was comfortable. Unfortunately, the bedding (pillow & sheet) was a little stained as so was the sofa. Sleep is not a problem because it is quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal City Marriott At Reagan National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Crystal City Marriott At Reagan National Airport Hotel
- Crystal City Marriott
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the Reagan National Airport, this hotel offers hotel suites and rooms for business and leisure travelers. Nearby Crystal City offers many shops, restaurants and DC attractions for visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.