Stayed here May of 2013 for a long weekend to attend a wedding. This hotel was the selected hotel for out of town guests. At first I was hesitant because I wanted to be in DC in the middle of "everything" I am so happy I stayed here instead!
Pros: Hotel is right above the Metro stop. You can't ask for more convienience than that! Just a couple stops from Arlington Cemetry & Pentagon, or get on the Metro heading the other direction & be in DC in minutes. Underground is a HUGE mall. Rite Aide, Starbucks, Dress Barn, haircuts, etc right at your fingertips. if you plan to travel during winter months, you don't have to go outside. Hotel staff was very helpful and attentive. Nice indoor pool and hot tub.
Cons: The AC unit in our room was very loud. I am not a light sleeper, yet was still bothered by the noise during the night. Did not have great views out my window or any other rooms I was in.
I would probably stay here again if I come back. There is so much to see in the city & I didn't have enough time.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal City Marriott At Reagan National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Crystal City Marriott At Reagan National Airport Hotel
- Crystal City Marriott
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the Reagan National Airport, this hotel offers hotel suites and rooms for business and leisure travelers. Nearby Crystal City offers many shops, restaurants and DC attractions for visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.