Attended a major conference at the hotel in early November 2012. The hotel is very convenient for meetings in the Crystal City area - and the close proximity to the fine Metro System with only 200 metres to the nearest station makes it a fine hotel for visits to Washington as well.
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and other services such as bar, restaurant and room service were also fine. The quality of the breakfast was, however, not up the standard seen elsewhere in Crystal City at the same price range.
The room was fine with a nice bathroom. The A/C was, however, very noisy and did impact the sleep quality. The room was equipped with a quality large flatscreen HD TV, coffee machine and ironing board (and iron) – however it lacked a safe deposit box. The hotel offers a WiFi connection at a daily rate of 12.95 USD with good high speed connection. The fitness room in the hotel is large and very well equipped with new machines. In fact it is the best hotel fitness room I have seen for a long time.
Considering the few drawback the hotel is still recommended as a good hotel in Crystal City.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal City Marriott At Reagan National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Crystal City Marriott At Reagan National Airport Hotel
- Crystal City Marriott
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the Reagan National Airport, this hotel offers hotel suites and rooms for business and leisure travelers. Nearby Crystal City offers many shops, restaurants and DC attractions for visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.