The rooms are renovated, clean and spacious. The bathrooms are clean but cramped. Speaks to the age of the hotel. I found my room to be quiet and a nice escape from the hustle of DC. The concierge lounge is OK at best. I enjoyed the bar and the bar staff was superb. In my stays I have not used the restaurants, preferring to get something on the go or nearby.
The Crystal City metro stop (yellow line) is only a few steps along the street. Using the underground walk via the Crystal City shops is a little bit longer, but still quite convenient.
There are numerous bars and restaurants within an easy walk. Walking back to the hotel around 10pm has been uneventful.
However, many of the shops in this end of the Crystal City Center are closed. The shops closer to the Marriott Gateway are better.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal City Marriott At Reagan National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Crystal City Marriott At Reagan National Airport Hotel
- Crystal City Marriott
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the Reagan National Airport, this hotel offers hotel suites and rooms for business and leisure travelers. Nearby Crystal City offers many shops, restaurants and DC attractions for visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.