“Conference Hotel Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport

You added Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
Ranked #25 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Conference Hotel Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I recently attended a conference which was held in the Hilton Crystal City. The meeting rooms were fine and the hotel was easy to navigate. I had no problem with the wi-fi but some of my colleagues couldn't access the wi-fi. I was impressed with the size of the sleeping room and found the bed very comfortable. A big plus was the large, very fluffy towels in the bathroom. The bar area was a bit too small for the number of people in the hotel - it also served as an eating area for the small "grab & go" cafe. The hotel is extremely close to Crystal City and the metro.

Checking out was a less than stellar experience. My bill was incorrect and I explained that I only stayed three nights and my roommate stayed four nights. He became quite huffy and told me the change would take several minutes (like this was my fault). I thanked him profusely when he handed me the corrected bill.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We came in to attend the academic team tournament. As a group of fifteen children and two adults, the shuttle service sounded like a great system to allow us to reach the hotel affordably. Sadly, the system is terrible, and we ended up waiting for TWO HOURS until the TWO shuttles arrived to get us. Many other drivers stopped and talked to us after seeing us still waiting after multiple passes. We actually managed to befriend the Westin driver before our first shuttle even arrived. As a group, we are very disappointed and can say that we will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Harold B, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear ConcernedTourist12:

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted and I have taken your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job with our shuttle service. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area, I do hope that you will be our guest again – thank you for your review.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Hotel is modern, clean, and staff are marvelous. Next to Crystal City and close to Metro station.
Stayed at Radisson across the street for one night and was not impressed. Good restaurants within walking distance, Minutes to Arlington Cemetery, National Mall, and monuments using Metro.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear John B:

Thank you for taking your time to post a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We do value the feedback we receive from our guests.

Your comments were wonderful to read and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We do have a superior location making it easy to travel the entire DC Metro area. The close proximity to the Crystal City Metro stop really makes connecting to the area a snap.

Thank you again for the nice post. We hope to see you very soon!

Safe travels,

Adrian, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very pleased with the staff. They were very accommodating when asked questions. The internet is sometimes a bother. Late at night it does not always work as well as needed. Left early in the morning. Receipt was not available. They said they would email it to me. I still have not seen it.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Reasonably priced accommodation to usual Hilton standards at Crystal City on the outskirts of Washington DC included buffet breakfast for two. Hotel staff good and accommodating. Gym with well equipped facilities available for use of residents.

Had good nights rest on Hilton beds and definitely did not hear planes though near DCA.

My wife and I liked the area very much as it had ample variety of dining options available and the area is quiet, clean and safe.

Additional positive is the proximity to Pentagon City shopping..

Room Tip: We got the high floor reserved for Hilton Honors members.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Denoyer2015,

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us, and I addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve as we strive to keep our guests informed when they are traveling. Thank you once again for your comments.

Novi, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

In previous experiences with Hilton properties, the hospitality and efficiency of the front desk staff has always distinguished the exceptional from the merely adequate. Our stay at Hilton Crystal City fell into the latter description. The check-in process was exceptionally long and the manager on duty never mentioned the complimentary breakfast that is served on another floor of the hotel. While we enjoyed walking to the nearby 7-11 for coffee, there is something to be said for breakfast in the hotel. We were not advised that Shuttle service to the Metro station stopped at 3:30 on Sunday and resulted in cancelled dinner reservations that had been arranged as a graduation celebration. Hallways did not have a/c, hence the 88 degree days presented an unpleasant substandard experience I may have expected at a lower rated hotel. Overall disappointing stay at a Hilton property.

Room Tip: Corner room with King size bed and sofa offered privacy as our floor filled up with high school stud...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear Denoyer2015,

Best Regards,

Northville,MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for the weekend in mid May. The hotel has pretty good location and some nice food options nearby. The rooms were a little worn and the lobby layout is a little strange. We were able to park on street Saturday and Sunday night skipping the expensive garage rate.

Room Tip: The end of the hall has service elevator which was noisy the first morning there.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Harold B, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear PMCNorthville_MI:

Thank you for your post on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We are pleased that overall you enjoyed your time with us. Our entire team works very hard to ensure that our valued guests have an enjoyable, safe and comfortable stay.

Be sure that we will share you comments with our entire team as we continue to work to improve both our product and services.

Thank you again for the nice post.

Harold Bassler

Been to Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!