You added Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
Ranked #22 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Worthington, United States
“Awesome hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The amenities and staff at this hotel are fabulous! As a Hilton Gold Member it is the hands down the best hotel in Crystal City! The staff goes out of their way to help you and make you feel welcome. The rooms are always clean. I stay here frequently and will continue to do so.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bristol, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Centrally located in Crystal City with short walk to all restaurants. Staff is very polite and helpful. HHonors lounge is great and remodeled within last two years. I always use this Hilton for business in CC.

Norfolk,VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

It started when I arrived early for my reservation. I was greeted by a front desk attendant whose name I later learned was Getenesh Samuel. Getenesh told me that my room would not be ready for awhile. I mentioned to her that I was not feeling well, and almost immediately she found a room for me. She then proceeded to leave the front desk and walk with me up to my room, carrying my luggage for me. Several hours later she called to check to see if I was ok. This morning as I was leaving for a business meeting I asked to speak to the manager to tell him what had occurred. He thanked me profusely and told me how great his staff was. His name was Lee Seiler. When I returned to my room this evening I found a thank you note and a bottle of wine with fruit waiting for me. See the picture that I posted! As a frequent business traveler, it is rare to experience this type of customer service. My advice go there... tell Lee and Getenesh that I sent you. What an amazing experience.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
OurGuestsAreBest, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Jenniemd:

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We sincerely appreciate the feedback from our guests as it allows us to continually improve both our product and service.

Your comments about our team members were a pleasure to read. Needless to say, I am very proud of our team. They enjoy the business and really understand the challenges travelers face every day.

Thank you again for the great post. I will be sure to share it with all involved. We hope to see you again very soon.

Safe travels,

Harold Bassler
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay here every year in January for a business meeting held on the premises. Note that the commentary here is intended not to hurt the property, but provide important recommendations on small things that could provide great improvements.

The service from the staff is very good, with shuttle service, check-in, and other contacts handled pleasantly and efficiently. The hotel room was spacious and comfortable, and the meeting areas (other than a unforeseen lapse in the climate control that had things a bit cool on one afternoon) were fine. There was one minor glitch at the meeting, though: I needed more seating for a committee, and the events staff placed more chairs at an already-crowded table rather than expand the meeting table area.

But here are the items which could be solved inexpensively and greatly improve the experience. There is a wealth of good dining establishments surrounding the hotel, along with an on-site restaurant open odd hours. And a traveler can wind up with some tasty leftovers, for which the hotel has thoughtfully provided small refrigerators in the rooms. But if you want to add heat to your yummies? Out of luck - in fact, I was very dismayed when the front desk clerk apologetically noted that there was not one microwave oven in the entire 14-story building open for use by guests. Not a one. And then on check-out day, I still had an item or two left over, which I planned on taking to the next destination. And this is when I was notified that unlike most other hotels of this caliber, there was no refrigerator that could be used to store my items until I could pick them up later in the day. The staff did allow me to use the room refrigerator until I could depart, but that's not really efficient (and if the room was booked for early arrival, a non-option).

So, it's a rather good place to stay - but the simple addition of a common-area microwave and a front-desk refrigerator would make it so much better.

Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel close to Washington National Airport and offers a complimentary shuttle. When I checked in the power had just gone out all along the street.
The hotel staff were extremely helpful. The gave all guests a glow stick light and escorted people to their rooms since there was only one elevator working on the backup system and the corridors had emergency lighting. There were extra blankets in he room so here was minimal inconvenience until power was restored
The room was very large and amenities great. There is also a very well stocked Executive Lounge to
A. Great hotel that managed.an external issue very well

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
OurGuestsAreBest, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Srwemail:

Thank you for taking time to post a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We do appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests as it allows us to continually improve both our service and product.

I appreciate your kind words regarding your stay. Thank you for bearing with the hotel during the unfortunate area wide power outage. This is never an easy situation. But our guests always seem to be so flexible and willing to work with the hotel team while we attempt to keep everyone comfortable.

While these things are not something in our control, we do understand the challenges.

Thank you again for the very nice post. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Safe travels,

Harold Bassler
General manager
Naha, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As some other reviewers have listed, the hotel itself is a little bit dated, but the people there make a difference.

As a Diamond member, I was given an extra large room at the end of the building without requesting it. Check-in was smooth and uneventful, and overall the stay was pleasant.

The rooms are of a typical Hilton standard. The beds are excellent, as is the cleaning personnel. The amount of pillows is a nice touch, I could pick through and find one that was comfortable. The shower and bath areas were nice enough. The amenities are Thomas Roth, which is of a high standard.

With executive lounge access, I was impressed by the cleanliness of the facility, 3 different large screen TV's to suit your tastes (liberal, conservative, or sports), and the food offered during both breakfast and evening was of excellent quality.

The one thing I did not like was the happy hour with alcohol. Each drink was a $3 charge. I think it's absurd, considering that when I stay at overseas locations, the include alcohol.

Suggestion: Make the first drink, or first two free. Then pay for drinks after that.

Overall, it is a nice stay, and a 4 star hotel. I will say the shuttle drivers were excellent and efficient. A nice thing to have after a long journey.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator, and end rooms have more space.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
laurel, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ashely at the front desk was very helpful to my party of 10 any time we called to revise our reservations. All staff were accommodating. The Sit down Jazz Dinner was great! Grown and Sexy! The overall score from my party of 10 that attended the GENTS/Holiday Ball at the Hilton Crystal City was a rating of 8.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!