“Mediocre At Best” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
Ranked #23 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Spring, Texas
“Mediocre At Best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We stayed at this hotel for a conference. While the front desk staff was friendly and helpful, we can't say the same for most of the wait staff at our meals. The food was nothing to write home about, but most of our meals were through the conference. The couple of times we ate in the Relish restaurant for breakfast, we got our coffee, the breakfast was buffet and we didn't get any further assistance until we got our check. So our poor rating for service was mostly for wait staff at our meals (both in restaurant and conference meals).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Ashburn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great, comfortable, restful stay. Wonderful service, comfortable and clean room. Shuttle to Metro very helpful though I wish it was available on Saturday. Meeting food could have been a little less bread-heavy, but all in all, very good.

Guam
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hilton Honors or not, our stay and use of the banquet facility did not meet the rates that we were charged. Location was great, but the staff were not hospitable or even cordial and communications were conflicting when posed with problems.

Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was a great hotel - only knock is that the Shuttle service is pretty bad. They have only two shuttles and dedicate 1 for the airport and 1 for aroudn town. Upon arriving at the airport - I waited 45 minutes from the time I called the hotel until the shuttle picked me up. I was a bit lost tryign to find the hotel from the metro station - called for a shuttle - another 45 minute wait. On the way to the airport - I waited - yup, 45 minutes - for a shuttle when the other one was sitting there the whole time. I suggested using the other shuttle as there were 3-4 of us waiting, and they looked at me liek I had a third arm growing out of my head. Otherwise - amazing hotel - best exec lounge I have seen in awhile, great manager reception, friendly staff.

Polk City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was chosen by my group leader. It is a fair walk to the Metro but we learned the last day, that the hotel does provide van service to the Metro station. The food at both business events was very tasty and well prepared. The hotel room (11th floor) was comfortable and adequate. The bed linens were luxurious.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here one night on a recent trip to virginia. Very accessible from DCA airport. I drove into town so my arrival was by road not plane but its pretty easy to find (about 10-12 mins drive from middle of DC).

The staff was nice and my room was clean and comfortable. Parking onsite is a bit pricey. If you can time it right and feel comfortable, I suggest park on the street after 7 pm. Its free and the area is safe overnight and you can save yourself some money. My room rate was great and I would definitely stay here again.

There are a few bars and restaurants and a mall within a 5 mins walk.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am a returning customer. The service is always great. I will for sure be back when I am in Washington DC again. The location is nice and the room was outstanding. Washington DC is such a fun city to visit, it's always nice to have a clean and comfortable hotel to come back to after a busy day at the museums and so forth. This property was great in making sure our trip was special.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!