“Great Value for Money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
Ranked #24 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Canada
“Great Value for Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Nice hotel. A short walk to the metro station which can be annoying (~10 minutes). Hotel clean. Lobby seemed small however. Fitness center above average. Only thing missing was a pool. It had recently closed. However, great value for price!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Harold B, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Elias O:

Thank you for your recent posting regarding your stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We do value the feedback from our guests as it does allow us to continue to focus on improving both our product and service.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Our new renovation has really made the hotel special. This coupled with our great location allows us to offer the best of accommodations to those traveling in the DC Metro area.

Thank you again for your great post. We hope to see you again very soon.

Safe travel,

Harold Bassler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Oxford, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

This hotel is a solid choice if you want to visit the DC area. It is close to a nearby street full of ethnic restaurants. Right near the Crystal City Metro stop so you have easy access to Washington DC and its attractions.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Shuttle to and from the airport was hassle free, and check in was friendly and simple. It's an older property, but updated and well maintained. About 1/2 mile walk to the metro, and a mall and dozens of restaurants are within walking distance. Hilton Honors Gold or higher get free breakfast and a reception during the evening. Fairly close to a good running trail. A good solid place to stay when visiting the DC area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Harold B, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear 007Dawg:

Thank you for your post on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We sincerely appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests.

I enjoyed reading your great comments and am very pleased we were able to exceed your expectations. You are indeed correct that we do have a great location making it very easy to access all of Metro DC along with the Northern Virginia area. The Metro is only steps away from the hotel and will get you anywhere you want to go in the area.

I thank you again for the great post and sincerely hope we will see you again very soon!

Best regards,

New Hampshire, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was an overnight business trip and the Hilton was highly recommended as it was close to the airport for an early flight out. The recommendation was great and I will return promptly each time I frequent DC.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I recently spent 4 days/3 nights in DC and stayed at this property. I was extremely pleased with how welcoming and accommodating the staff was when I arrived. They have a convenient airport shuttle and they are located very close to the metro stop as well. There are many restaurants and stores close by. Our room was spacious and extremely comfortable. I highly recommend staying at this property for your next DC trip!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Vesuvius, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stayed at this hotel mainly because we are Hilton Honors members and we enjoy Crystal City. The hotel and staff we so nice we will stay here on our next trip! The location is great and there are several dining options and bars close by. The Metro is three blocks away so you can go anywhere in DC with ease. You can go jogging or even ride a bicycle in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Samuel C:

Thank you for your post on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. I must admit that you made my day. Our entire team works very hard to take great care of our valued guests. It is always gratifying when we are able to exceed expectations.

I thank you again for sharing your experience. I sincerely hope that we will see you again very soon.

Safe travels,

Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stayed here a night before flying out of the airport the next morning. For that purpose it fit the bill. As a destination hotel, I would look further afield. The rooms seemed older. Ours had a very noisy air conditioner that was so bad I should have asked to change rooms right away, but I didn’t and paid the price all night long. The room also had what looked like a lot water damage on the ceiling, which again may have been just our particular room.

This is the second time I’ve run into a Hilton with the Executive Lounge on the lobby level. So far I’m not sure I like this change, but if it is a way for them to accommodate more guest in what are often overcrowded lounges, I guess I’d be for it.

On the plus side, it is very convenient to the airport. When I asked at check in what time it runs they told me it starts at 5:30 AM and runs either every 15 or 20 minutes. It makes it basically impossible to know what time to catch it without a regular schedule, but at least I knew it shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes. It is also literally across the street from a Chili’s and very close to a lot of quality restaurants. I didn’t try the hotel’s restaurant or bar but they also looked very inviting.

Also the check in experience was first rate. Both the valet and the person at the check in desk were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Crescola:

Thank you for your post on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We value the feedback from our guests as we continue to work to improved both our product and service.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed a "good stay." Though I must admit that we try for an exceptional stay with each guest. I have reviewed your comments with our executive team and they will be shared with the pertinent team members involved. Ultimately, we wish to provide every guest with service beyond expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experiences and I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the very near future.

Best regards,

Harold Bassler

Been to Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!