“Trip to Washington” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport

You added Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
Ranked #26 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Ridgecrest, California
“Trip to Washington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is my first stay at Hilton Crystal City. The room was excellent and the Hotel Staff was Outstanding in their support. The Restaurant in the Hotel has a very good menu and the food is very good as well. You are very close to the Washington Reagan Airport and within walking distance to quite allot of shopping. This Hotel is a must if you are visiting the greater Washington D.C. area or Arlington / Alexandria VA.

Room Tip: Shuttle service to the Airport starts at 05:30AM.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Crystal city, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel was fantastic, with location and wonderful staff and great rooms. Well worth the money. Hotel very close to the airport and all major transportstion needs in the DC area. The ability to get to where you going makes this the right place to stay. I will add this to my have to stay hotles in the future. The views from the hotel does give you the chance to enjoy your visit. Either on buusiness or pleasure. good for families and business.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Harold B, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear William S:

Thank you for taking time to post a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. The feedback for our guests in extremely valuable as we continue to work to improve both our service and product.

I sincerely enjoyed reading your review and am delighted that you enjoyed you time with us. We have an awesome team and a great location. The hotel has also undergone a top to bottom renovation with fantastic results.

Thank you again for taking your time to post. I sincerely hope we will see you again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I am a Hilton Diamond who stays here frequently - often twice a month. As often as they can - the answer from the hotel staff is "yes".

In this case I needed some special help and a couple of favors. This time Getenesh took care of me with a fantastic room upgrade - and based on my request held an additional room for the following day, which I ended up needing. Najoua made sure everything came together.

On a previous trip, the gentlemen at the front desk (I didn't catch his name) offered me the use of his tie for my meetings - because I had forgotten to pack mine. The gentlemen that run the shuttles are ALWAYS happy to run me somewhere so I can catch my meetings.

It are these special "touches" that keep me coming back. Thank you Hilton Crystal City! Fantastic work!

Boston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Reception was poor for Diamond status members; Elevators seem slow and there are time lags from Parking levels to the main lobby; if there are large groups in; forget it; they are not staffed or ready for large groups without a lot of pain; New Lounge is very nice and the best port of the stay

Dear Patrick E D:

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Best regards,

Bedford, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I like staying at this hotel because of its close proximity to Reagan National Airport (I usually walk to and from the airport). The Executive Lounge is great for breakfast and informal business meetings. The workout room is adequate to maintain fitness while on the road The hotel is convenient to restaurants and Metro.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Harold B, General Manager at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear AugieJack:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We do value the feedback from our guests as it allows us to focus on continued improvement in both service and product.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We do have a great location that allows you to get around the DC region very easily. The Metro can pretty much take you anywhere and is just three blocks from the hotel.

Again thank you for taking time to post and I sincerely hope we will see you again in the near future.

Huntsville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was the worst stay I've experienced at a Hilton. Older property, small rooms, suspect cleaniness, noisy elevator even in rooms far away from them, only cool water in shower, friendly service staff but never solves a problem. Very low value for the price. The Hilton Old Town is far far better than Hilton Crystal City, for the same price and only 5 stops away on the metro train. The Hampton Inn accross the street is a better value than Hilton Crystal City.

Dear Sherman S:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Crystal City. We sincerely value the feedback from our guests as it allows us to continue to improve our service and product.

I was sorry to read that you experienced some challenges while our guest. Our goal is 100% guest satisfaction. It appears that we have let you down, which is not at all typical of our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologize/

We hope that you will continue to think of us when traveling in the Washington DC area. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance with arrangements. Again, thank you for the post.

Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stayed last month and cannot believe how good the refurbishment is. This is a great hotel as it is near Ronald Reagan Airport and walking distance to the Metro. Within a block are some great restaurants and shops including CVS across the street. The refurbished rooms are spacious and clean. The new lobby, bar and cafe add a new dimension.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!