Got a corner room (I think it was 436) for a great rate on a Thursday night. Room is very sparsely decorated; hence it was extremely spacious for what's to be considered a junior suite by Manhattan standards. Property is under renovation and the lobby has mock-ups of fabric swatches and floor plans. The walk to the Metro station feels rather long in cold windy conditions. Highly recommend you take the shuttle to the airport and walk towards the airport Metro stop.
The dining area is staffed by 2 very good waiters. Half hour before breakfast service ends, they refilled everything on the buffet spread. Unnecessary, but greatly appreciated. Great hotel for layovers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Crystal City At Washington Reagan National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Hilton Crystal City At Washington Reagan National Airport Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Arlington
- Hilton Arlington
- Arlington Hilton
- Hilton Crystal City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Reagan National Airport (DCA), the Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport hotel is 10 minutes from downtown Washington DC in Arlington, VA. Nearby Crystal City Metro station is your best bet to visit National Monuments, Government Agencies and Museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.