“Amazing views, great service and good food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 675 restaurants in Arlington
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Lakewood, Ohio
“Amazing views, great service and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in after a long day of driving. Amazing views, definitely worth a visit. Modest beer selection, good wines but a bit pricey. The food was better than expected. Serving and management staff were very helpful. Place was crowded and the food was delayed, without being asked a discount was offered. Also, I left my jacket there and the manager, who rode down in the elevator personally delivered it. We'll return.

Visited October 2013
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review. It is always nice after a long day of fighting traffic to go up to the Skydome, relax, and look down at everyone else still sitting in traffic. However, once you look past that you can take in the spectacular views offered as you slowly revolve around the Skydome. Our kitchen staff works so hard to offer quality food to enhance the Skydome experience so it is nice to read this goal was met with you.

I appreciate your kind words about the staff friendliness. They try to offer everyone timely service and while I am sorry your meal was delayed in delivery, it is nice to read that you were offered some compensation. We appreciate your patience. Mick was so happy he could retrieve your jacket for you. I am glad he was able to personally deliver it to you.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your return. We will work just as hard to exceed your expectations. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

75% Recommend
Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This place was absolutely wonderful.The food is the best around.The views of all the city was so beautiful and it was just so great.Staff were all lovely and friendly

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am so glad to read that you had a top notch Skydome experience. We know so many of our patrons come for the stunning view, but the kitchen works hard to offer food quality that enhances the experience. It is nice to read this goal was met with you. I appreciate your kind words on the staff.

Thank you again for your review and we hope you return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Happy travels -

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful view, so-so food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The view from this revolving restaurant is very good. Definitely worth eating here for that reason. The food was okay; I had a sample of sliders and home cut fries. Would recommend it for the view and a simple bite.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are lucky to be able to offer the absolute best view of the Washington DC Skyline. We welcome any feedback you may have on what would have made your meal be much better than okay. The Executive Chef works hard to offer food quality to enhance your Skydome experience and really values comments/suggestions from our patrons.

Happy travels -

“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

My cousin Patty and I had a terrific dining experience tonight at the Sky Dome! The view was exciting as the room rotated. Vincent Jenkins, the Senior Sous Chef, personally checked on us throughout the meal. Wait staff also courteous and helpful. Will return! Thank you, Christine

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at Sky Dome at Doubletree Crystal City, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for posting your review. I am so glad we could offer Patty and yourself such a great Skydome experience. All chefs feel at home in the kitchen and many feel reluctant to go out to speak to the patrons of an establishment. We are fortunate to have Chef Vincent as he really enjoys speaking with our guests and doing what he can to make a positive impact on their overall experience. It is nice to read he did this for you and I appreciate you mentioning him so he can be recognized for his efforts. Also appreciated is you mentioning the helpfulness of the other members of the Skydome staff.

Christine, thank you for your review and we hope you return soon! We will work very hard to again exceed your expectations. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

The staff is amazing. Vincent the Senior Chef is phenomenal. The food is delicious. The view is breathe taking.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for sharing your Skydome experience. I appreciate you mentioning Chef Vincent by name so we can recognize his efforts. We understand the view is the main attraction, but try to offer service and food that enhances our patron's experience. I am so glad we met this goal with you.

Thank you for your review and we hope you return soon! We will work just as hard to exceed your expectations. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.