“Good Value, clean rooms.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport

You added Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2899 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Save up to 15% off
Ranked #35 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Plantation, Florida
“Good Value, clean rooms.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Nice hotel, clean rooms, nice lobby. Close to DC and the airport. Would return. At the rates they offer, this is a SUPER choice. Parking next door seemed to be reasonable rates, although we did not park a car.

Room Tip: This is a popular hotel for tour groups.. Ask for a floor that will NOT have a group. It is 14 stori...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a wonderful time at Courtyard Crystal City
The front desk attendant Fissaha was probably the most helpful person I have come across in many years. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting DC for pleasure or work
Thanks

• Stayed November 2014
BWI-CYTD, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you very much for providing such a great review about our hotel. I will be sure to recognize Fissaha in our next all assocaite meeting for the outstanding service. We strive to not only meet but exceed expectations. Hope you come back to visit us soon.

Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is at 0.1 mile from the Reagan National Airport. We took the hotel's shuttle to take my aunt to the airport and came back to the hotel without having to worry about additional parking expenses, driving, or having to wait much. The front desk personnel and service at Bistro restaurant was excellent. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable beds. Parking is not included (it was $25.00 for a night), but it's not expensive when you think of the location and shuttle service to airport and Metro.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review. I am happy that we were able to provide the shuttle and great service in our hotel. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

We stayed here for a weekend visit to DC. The hotel is close to National and has a convenient shuttle to the airport as well as the Metro which made getting around quite easy. The staff was very welcoming and did their best to ensure the room met our needs. The room itself was fairly standard but clean and the bed was above average in terms of comfort. Each day when we returned the staff greeted us warmly and offered suggestions for making our plans work better. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
BWI-CYTD, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, October 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a great review for the hotel. We always strive to exced expectations with our service! I am happy to hear that you woudl definitely stay with us again and look forward to your next visit.

Peachtree City, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2014

My brother and I stayed here for two nights. I picked it mainly for the proximity to DCA and the price. I did not expect the excellent customer service I received. Jackie was so friendly and fun. First of all she let us check in a 9:30am! That was a huge bonus. Then later we were going to walk to a sports bar for lunch and she insisted on driving us because it was lightly raining. Wow--now that's great service! Thanks Jackie for being one of the highlights of our trip!

• Stayed September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am so happy that Jackie was able to exceed your expectations. I printed out your review and provided her a copy, thanking her for the outstanding job!

Ashland, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

We stayed one night prior to an early morning flight from Reagan to Salt Lake City.
The check in was fast and courteous. The room was clean and bed was firm. I would recommend this hotel to anyone flying out of Reagan.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for writiing a review about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that we were able to meet all of your expectations. Looking forward to your return inthe future.

Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights in connection with a meeting that I had to attend in the area. The location was superb, as I only had to walk two minutes to the meeting location. I was a bit disappointed that they did not have a quiet room away from the elevators, as pre-requested, when I checked in but they did get me a reasonable room finally. There was also no recognition of my Elite status with Marriott! Also, there were no tea bags in my room and when I asked the person at the front desk, she informed me that I'd have to pay for it! That person who also checked me in needs to be better trained! This was upsetting and I asked to speak to the duty manager. The duty manager was very nice and helpful and brought me a bag with tea bags and milk. I really appreciate Mr. Mandar's gesture. The Bistro staff who brought me my dinner to my room was excellent as well. Overall, I had a nice stay.

Room Tip: Hard as I did not have a great room!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
BWI-CYTD, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. My apologies for the failure to recognize your reward status at our hotel. This is a great training opportunity for the entire staff. Very happy that Mandar was able to assist and help you enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you the next time you return to Arlington.

Chris Zanzano - General Manager

Been to Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!