“Ideal for business trip to Crystal City ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport

You added Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2899 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #35 of 48 Hotels in Arlington
Brussels, Belgium
“Ideal for business trip to Crystal City ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Nice hotel on walking distance from Crystal City. Clean and spacious rooms according to the class standard of the hotel. Perfect free internet up to in the room. Unfortunately it is the second time I had loud kids (probably on a school trip) in my hallway during the major part of the night.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
BWI-CYTD, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for your review and choosing to stay with us. I apologize for the kids making noise in the hallway. If you ever run into any situation that we can assist with please ensure to contact the front desk and we will take care of the noise ASAP! Thank you again and feedback helps the hotel provide better service for our guests.

Chris Zanzano - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Located minutes from DCA airport with frequent shuttle service to/from. The hotel has the bistro restaurant and many others within walking distance. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Reasonably priced for the market. I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for the feedback adn positive response. We continue to try and exceed expectations at the hotel with service for all guests. Looking forward to your next stay with us when you are in town.

Ames, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

A nice clean place to stay. About a half a mile from several inexpensive restaurants. About a mile from the metro. Bus to the metro or ride the courtesy van which leaves about every 20 minutes. Unfortunately the van to the metro only seats 10 passengers and many times can not accommodate all that are waiting to ride. Perhaps a larger van is needed. A different larger van shuttles to and from the airport. This van also operates approximately every 20 minutes during peak times.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
BWI-CYTD, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for the great feedback and positive response. I apologize about the complimentary shuttle not being able to accomidate everyone from the hotel. Great idea and will be happy to look into the amount of travelers and the size of our shuttle. Hope that you choose to visit us again.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I always get a little perturbed when I have a problem and the hotel staff does not give me solutions. So I roll in at 1045, I figure the wife can go check us in and I can drop the car off at the airport since they have an airport shuttle in the morning. Great plan except they don't run a shuttle after 11.

No biggie, it not their problem I came in late. So I ask for other options.....I have to literally pry information on the metro, taxis et al so I can see if dropping the car off is worth it rather than pay the $25ish parking garage. It seems their usual bright and cheery staff are on the day shift. I will try to go to Hilton when we pass through DCA in the future.

I guess that was harbinger for the check in...which was painful. I love Marriott, just not this one....

Room Tip: Shuttle stops at 11PM
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Please allow me to apologize for the lack of options with parking your car and transportation when you arrived. The leadership team trains and holds all the staff regardless of the shift to the same standards. I will be meeting with the frot desk team to review this and provide better options for needs like yours. I hope that you are willing to give us another try.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent 5 nights at the Courtyard Arlington Crystal City and could not be happier. The room was spacious and the hotel located conveniently to numerous excellent restaurants and the Crystal City Metro stop. Reception and housekeeping staff are very friendly and make you feel welcome. Would not hesitate to stay here on our next visit to Washington DC.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for the great review and very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of pride and effort to not just meet but exceed our guests expectations while they are with us. Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Only thing I noticed and kind of didn't liked was, the reception desk was a little small and in one side, when I arrived there I thought should there be another reception desk somewhere.
The swimming pool was from a very cheap hotel, I only went there once in one week,
The rest as it should be.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
I apologized that your check in experience was not to your expectations. I am happy to take this feedback to the front desk team to esnure that we have enough staff at the desk to take care of our guests. Looking forward toyour return visit.

Guntersville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

This hotel was so clean and quiet! Great location that is close to DC, Georgetown and Alexandria. Their employees, Fissaha and Daysi were so friendly and helpful. They made our stay perfect! The convenience to Reagan Airport (5minutes) and the complimentary shuttle was a nice bonus! I will be back again!!!

Stayed April 2014
Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your stay. I am delighted that our staff were really firendly and able to exceed your expectations on cutomer service. Looking forward to your next visit with us!

Chris Zanzano - General Manager

Been to Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!