“Very knowledgable, helped with everything I and others asked” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport to your Saves list
Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2899 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up to 25% in No. VA
Ranked #34 of 47 hotels in Arlington
Wapakoneta, Oh
“Very knowledgable, helped with everything I and others asked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I checked into the Courtyard around 3pm and I had never stayed in the area before so I had several questions like airport info, car rentel return, local resteraunts, things to do etc. Not only did the front staff, shuttle driver and bartender have answers ready, they went way above and beyond in answering everything. For example, I asked about returning the rental and should I do it that night or the next morning and the front desk suggested retunring it that night and told me all of the things the Shuttle could do for me for wahtever plans I had. When I returned the car and mentioned this to the shuttle driver, he went on and on about historic sites, monuments, the White House, local bars etc and how simple it would be to use the shuttle for those ideas.

Later that evening while having a cocktail in the bar and doing work I asked about local restaurants. The courtyard of course sells food (And delicious food I Might add sicne we ate some there). The bartender went on and on about every place within 4-5 blocks. She was amazing.

I dont know how the other hotels are in this immediate area but I can tell you this was one of the best and most helpful hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerWASCT, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing Courtyard, Arlington Crystal City for your recent trip to the Washington, DC area. As you noted, the staff is here to assist and answer any quesitons you might have about the hotel, the local area or tourist attractions in the DC area. We hope to see you again soon!

227 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Springfield
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Looked at many hotels picked this one based off reviews and shuttle. Flight got in at 10:50pm late :-/ waiting for shuttle.........No Shuttle. So I call shuttle stops running at 11pm PLEASE so me on the website were it says that?? Front desk says well you'll have to take a cab $15 later I'm here and not happy! I ask the front desk so can you show me were it says the shuttle ends at 11pm NOPE she says because it does not say!! Next time you should call and ask before booking ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I'll be checking out tomorrow after I find a good hotel!

• Stayed September 2013
GeneralManagerWASCT, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
A great source of information on the hotel's services and hours of operation is our website. By clicking on the Fact Sheet tab you will find a full listing of our services and hours of operations. This is a standard format for all Marriott Branded hotels and makes it easy to find the same type of information for our many different locations. For example, our information shows that our airport shuttle runs from 5:05 AM to 11:00 PM daily under the Fact Sheet tab.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this hotel was! The staff is super helpful and friendly. The only downside is that the food and bottled water are very expensive, and the Starbucks on the main floor is understaffed. Thankfully there is a CVS down the street and there are a lot of great restaurants within walking distance. There is complimentary shuttle to the airport and a separate shuttle to the Metro station, which are big bonuses. I definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerWASCT, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Crystal City! I am pleased to see that you had an enjoyable experience at the hotel. Our staff is super friendly and willing to assist with questions on the hotel, the area and local attractions in Washington and Arlington.

We hope to see you again soon.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Marriott never disappoints. Check in was a breeze. Staff is super friendly! Rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. Hotel is quiet and had a wonderful nights sleep.

I like the later check out time of 12, it makes an easier start to my day since I am not a morning person. Basic bathroom. Only odd thing is the full length mirror on the back of the door facing the toilet...lol

Easy access to garage and $22 self parking not bad for the area. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us recently! I am glad to see the hotel fit your needs and exceeded your expectations. Be sure to check out our great indoor pool and expanded health club on your next visit.

San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I recently stayed at the hotel for a week long sightseeing trip to the Washington, DC. The staff was extremely courteous and accommodating. The hotel room was very comfortable place to return after a long day of sightseeing. The Front Desk Personnel, Bistro and Van Drivers had extremely pleasant attitudes. They provided great suggestions with locations for dining outside of their restaurant. The Van(Shuttle) was very handy with dropping off and pickup at the Metro. They had established times that were very prompt in maintaining. I had read reviews about noise. If there was noise, I did not hear any.

Wonderful, Wonderful hotel and staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Sightseeing in Washington is a great reason to visit the area. We make sure our local shuttle to the CRYSTAL CITY METRO STATION runs every 20 minutes throughout the day. Check the starting and ending times posted in the lobby. We also have great maps, guides and information about all there is to do in and around Washington, DC and Arlington, VA. Be sure to visit the GoBoard in the lobby for local, customized information about the hotel and the area.

Grand Rapids
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Wow, from the minute I checked in till I left the staff was super friendly and helpful. Great location with plenty to do at night. Rooms were nice and common areas clean and inviting. Gym and pool were more then adequate with plenty on machines for everyone. Will stay here every time I am in the DC area.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your recent review! As you noted, our friendly staff is here to take care of you throughout your stay. Our expanded and updated health club and pool are proven pleasers for our guests. Be sure to visit the Bistro in the lobby for breakfast, dinner or evening cocktails. We are here to serve.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The rooms are good size, the entire place and neat and clean, and the staff was helpful and friendly. Overall, I recommend staying here. There are a couple downsides, however. There is no bar or restaurant, but I did use the one at the Hyatt directly across the street which was convenient enough. The hotel provides shuttle service to the Crystal City metro stop, which is very helpful, but for the return trip I recommend taking the Metro to the airport and then riding the hotel shuttle back. Of course, a taxi works as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerWASCT, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
The bar and restaurant are open! Located on the lobby level of the hotel, our Bistro style restaurant serves Breakfast, Dinner and Evening Beverages daily. We proudly brew STARBUCKS as well. Stop by on your next visit to the area for a quick meal, relaxed dinner or an evening cocktail. We are ready to serve you.

Safe Travels.

Been to Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!