I have stayed at many Marriotts before and of all the places, this was my worst experience. Don't get me wrong, the hotel itself is very nice at a good location, but I'm not too crazy about the service and the comfort.
First of all, the bed was hard and uneven. No matter what I did, I just could not get comfortable. The linen was not the quality that one would expect from such a reputable hotel.
Secondly, the automatic wake up call on the phone did not work so I call to call the front desk to request one. I requested a wake up call at 5 am. They woke me up at 4 am. I decided to go back to sleep, then they woke me up again at 8 am. How could anyone mess up on something as simple as a wake up call?
Thirdly, I got a room facing the airport and the train station. Needless to say that it was very noisy.
Lastly, it was a fairly old hotel. The wall was quite thin. I could hear my neighbors talking and using the bathroom early in the morning. I could also hear the housekeeping talking down the hall.
Overall, for the price I paid ($200+), I was very disappointed. I will not stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Arlington Crystal City
- Courtyard Arlington
- Arlington Courtyard
- Arlington Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in vibrant Arlington, VA the Courtyard Reagan National Airport Hotel offers ideal accommodations for vacations and business trips alike. This hotel in Crystal City is only half a mile away from DCA Airport and with complimentary shuttle service to the Crystal City Metro Rail Station, the tourist attractions in and around Washington, DC are at guests' fingertips. The hotel is also just minutes t to area businesses and government agencies, including the Pentagon, PBS, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and IBM. Amenities at this Crystal City, VA hotel include a redesigned lobby with flexible work spaces, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The Bistro provides enhanced food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Enjoy comfortable accommodations with flat screen TVs and luxurious Marriott bedding. Break away from business as usual at the Courtyard Arlington Crystal City Reagan Airport (DCA) Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.